You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Friday, June 10th 2016, 8:09pm

New Gearset level 72

last patch it was clear when the new levels get unlocked serverwide due to the progressindicator, but how is it now?
when will it be possible to get the next gearset (level 72)? what is the prerequeste for it?

and what will happen with level 71 gear? only teal 71 can be exchanged for purple 72? or other colors too?

Friday, June 10th 2016, 10:21pm

Hello

http://allods.my.com/en/news/announcemen…order-reforging

Quoted

► Season 7.0 will include four mini-seasons that unlocks equipment of level 71, 73, 75, and 77 (correspondingly).

and here

https://allods.mail.ru/forums/showthread.php?t=133023

so you can change blue 71lv -> green 73lv epic71lv->blue 73lv Legend 71lv-> epic 73lv but Fabled 71lv -> Fabled 73lv

so path 7.1 = 73 gear 7.2 = 75 gear, 7.3= 77 gear

Here you have all links and information about future

http://allods.my.com/forum/index.php?pag…d&threadID=8821

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Xrade19" (Jun 10th 2016, 10:30pm)

Friday, June 10th 2016, 11:14pm

Too bad you need raid combat mats to make myth 71 to 73 :(

Sunday, June 12th 2016, 10:52am

What? I hope this kinda system wont even come. I wanted slowly to get to 71 fabled gear, now i see before im even close to that, new equipment will come out.

How fast will those patches get out? And does that mean we gonna get new levels, not just equipment?

Sunday, June 12th 2016, 2:19pm

freestile

Professional

just new equipment and patches come out every 3-4 months or so...

so yes it's not very usefull to gear up as your gear become almost useless very quickly, + basic stats are the same so you can kill 70-80kgs with a 60k anyway...

Sunday, June 12th 2016, 7:24pm

as far as i understood fabled will stay fabled ^^ also many ppl are reaching full gear about next month so we need more :D

Sunday, June 12th 2016, 10:36pm

Pochtron

Intermediate

On thing is unclear : do we need lvl 71 raid mats to convert fables to 73, or level 73 raid mats ?
They seem to need 20k raid mats for a conversion.
Anyone knows ? If it's lvl 71 mats we can start to stack some in preparation for next season :)

Monday, June 13th 2016, 2:28pm

On thing is unclear : do we need lvl 71 raid mats to convert fables to 73, or level 73 raid mats ?
They seem to need 20k raid mats for a conversion.
Anyone knows ? If it's lvl 71 mats we can start to stack some in preparation for next season
I checked Russian allods, granted I'm not fluent in Russian but in their current state you need level 73 combat material to upgrade a fable from 71 to 73 (26 900 of it). Seems the quantity is changed as well, I'm guessing it's from release of new bosses.
Creating a 73 fabled from a 73 legendary is also 26900 material.
I do remember checking Russian server earlier in the patch and the cost for crafting fabled was same as ours. Must be a recent change.

I don't see a way to craft the fabled we currently are having, their scroll is for rings, belt, pants, shoes and wrists.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Darling" (Jun 15th 2016, 6:00pm)

Monday, June 13th 2016, 6:30pm

Pochtron

Intermediate

I checked Russian allods, granted I'm not fluent in Russian but in their current state you need level 73 combat material to upgrade a fable from 71 to 73 (26 900 of it). Seems the quantity is changed as well, I'm guessing it's from release of new bosses.
Creating a 73 fabled from a 73 legendary is also 26900 material.
I do remember checking Russian server earlier in the patch and the cost for crafting fabled was same as ours. Must be a recent change.

I don't see a way to craft the fabled we currently are having, their scroll is for rings, belt, pants, shoes and wrists.

Thanks a lot for checking it out ! This means we need lvl 73 raid mats for 12 fables (6 old to convert & 6 new to craft). I don't see the next part of the instance providing enough mats for all this with 4 more bosses if they didn't increase the drop. Or maybe the lower ones will also give lvl 73 mats after patch ? Time will tell :)
Anyway this means there's no point to stack lvl 71 stuff once full gear.

As for the scroll, they will add the new one you mention for the 6 new fables to be made, but the previous scroll should still be availble ?
At least I hope so for those who could not do all fables this season !

Tuesday, June 14th 2016, 2:24pm

As for the scroll, they will add the new one you mention for the 6 new fables to be made, but the previous scroll should still be availble ?
It doesn't seem like it's possible to craft the fabled that we currently are able to craft. NVM

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Darling" (Jun 15th 2016, 6:00pm)

Wednesday, June 15th 2016, 3:56pm

thats unlikely^^ so they stop all new players from getting 6 fabled at all? :D thats like 1/3 of your overall gear

Wednesday, June 15th 2016, 5:49pm

thats unlikely^^ so they stop all new players from getting 6 fabled at all? :D thats like 1/3 of your overall gear
Ah, yes you can. My bad, didn't realize it was set on stage 1 vs stage 2. The anvil looks quite different, really sorry about that! ^^

Edit: When stage 2 is out you can craft fabled from stage 1 without using magic ink (unless you choose to), so just raid material, no need for regular combat material.

This post has been edited 3 times, last edit by "Darling" (Jun 15th 2016, 6:04pm)

Rate this thread