You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Tuesday, June 14th 2016, 9:05am

Smugglers Paradise

Hello,
for my part, and I think many will agree, the F2P server is populated
but CS abusive and excessively intrusive and the subscription server few
people (unfortunately) but if you want a game balanced especially in PVP and without CS is the server you need. I link you a very well done article about it:
http://guildes.fr.allods.com/forum/topic…source=activity

So
I totally understand that some people are reluctant to join us because
there are not many people at the same time if you decide to come visit
more or even with your guild is course at the beginning it's complicated: small bag, small bank, not
to mount ... but it comes quickly and at worst you're blood brothers
with HL and lends you a rank 4 frames).

It must be resumed Pex a personal but be aware that it goes very fast
on this server there is a 30% bonus XP quest, enjoy the smiles in two
days it's done.

Finally
some have invested a lot in terms of money and do not want to leave
everything, but seriously those who do not have a lot of CS you will win
there to join us on the subscription server that is balanced it
otherwise you will continue to you to roll over by big runes and large guilds.

For those who have a lot of CS I feel like saying "but you have not understood that you do it on purpose !!" You
CS course but for now only, you see that they do not care about you
there is shell € 300 ultra cheat (please not say the opposite and not
tell me you farmez po either price the currency could not even Chinese) Currently it is the fabulous carnifex cheaper but only lasts 6 months lol.

You
know very well that they will continue rune 15, patronage 6, ruby
​​page 7, setting range 10, and I go in and talk about news jvous not
always more expensive objects than each other that will not stop create differences between players ......

Some will say that we repeat it is true but hey it's so blatant. Those good game to you to be on any server.

Tuesday, June 14th 2016, 11:22am

Stop using Google Translate and learn the actual language pls, lol. :rolleyes:
Half of what was written here was not understandable at all! English isn't that hard to learn, its very simple! Its just a matter of learning (and willing to learn). Otherwise many people won't understand you at all when you try to write in English. Good luck in advanced. :thumbsup:

*Remember that apart from English you also have these languages available here at Allods.Com: French, German and Turkisch! And if language isn't the issue then you definitely need to fix your grammar, mate!

Tuesday, June 14th 2016, 3:12pm

tl, dr version:
if you are not happy with the free to play model you should consider using the subscription-model?

and your engrish is really hard to read (understand!)

and one more because these are so funny :D