Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Allods Online Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

wcf.global.timeFormatLocalized

Paladin 7.0 build

Hi everyone! I just started playing allods online and i choose a paladin. I noticed there aren`t any builds for the latest update that has come out. So can anyone please post a build for a paladin (tank, dps, doesn`t matter).

Thanks in advance! :) :)

by default its usually a good idea to select the ralents & rubies marked with s small yellow star on them, the build you get with this will serve its purpose of leveling
over time you will read & learn about the talents and become more comfortable with creating a customized build

Diktator

Schüler

Beruf: Just chillin'

• Nachricht senden

Yeah but the problem with this game is that you have to grind tons of gold to reset one talent spec.
I recommend you to go to russian forums and try finding a build, google translate helps.

do note that at level 70 you now get a free droplet of life and death from the D2 golem near the goblin banker. so you can just take the level build and then reset at top level