You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Wednesday, June 15th 2016, 11:37am

Paladin 7.0 build

Hi everyone! I just started playing allods online and i choose a paladin. I noticed there aren`t any builds for the latest update that has come out. So can anyone please post a build for a paladin (tank, dps, doesn`t matter).

Thanks in advance! :) :)

Friday, June 17th 2016, 2:49pm

by default its usually a good idea to select the ralents & rubies marked with s small yellow star on them, the build you get with this will serve its purpose of leveling
over time you will read & learn about the talents and become more comfortable with creating a customized build

Friday, June 24th 2016, 11:57am

Diktator

Trainee

Yeah but the problem with this game is that you have to grind tons of gold to reset one talent spec.
I recommend you to go to russian forums and try finding a build, google translate helps.

Thursday, June 30th 2016, 11:17pm

do note that at level 70 you now get a free droplet of life and death from the D2 golem near the goblin banker. so you can just take the level build and then reset at top level