You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Thursday, June 16th 2016, 5:16pm

BasaWik

Beginner

• "BasaWik" started this thread

Suggestion bundle for free!

So, Allods team - developers of mail.ru and my.com family, too. Allods is an old online mmorpg game. Over all, it is funny game. But your game is getting more inactive players every day.
There is some reasons why your game falls down. :!:
1. Game quests are boring, you must make game more active and more interesting quests...
2. So many updates - main updates. Little patches are not problems. But, your developers don`t care of players. You change all settings, don`t care your players, don`t care about their experience. I played at Turkish server about 2012. After your update 4.0.2 all players left play this game. That is example about your updates. Here is Youtube link about one of best active player left your game and reasons. 99% same with my reasons.
3. SO BAD MARKETING! I`m working on e-commerce marketing, and i know what is real marketing and w-advertisement. Your marketing department is so bad. Kick them off. :thumbdown:
4. Donate? I don`t want to talk about it. :wacko:
5. Professions - you need make ingame profession so active stategy. So your gamers will be active too.
6. Crystals are so expensive. To buy costume bag cost 30crystals=30k golds. :huh:
7. Private servers gains more money than official game server. (my suggest is follow private servers and learn something from them)

TheLazyPeon : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QHnglQvhJCM

Ork - Warden
Logo
-Syntesis-

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "BasaWik" (Jun 17th 2016, 10:10am)

Friday, June 17th 2016, 10:11am

BasaWik

Beginner

• "BasaWik" started this thread

does anyone care about this topic? :)
Ork - Warden
Logo
-Syntesis-

Friday, June 17th 2016, 11:52am

I care but I have to say people telling these things millions times. At the end nothing happened at all. My.com just milking the game until it realize it cant earn more money. At that point they will shut down servers and probably another publisher will buy and they will try milk it till they cant anymore.

About professions and quests I dont think my.com can do anything about these since they just publish the patches they did not make their quests. So maybe saying these things to allods.ru will be more efficent instead of here.

About private server I wanted to try them out but I saw eng/ru mixed servers so thats kinda bothered me. Also the their version belong old allods versions I dont have any intention to play old version.
poot poot poot poot poot... POOTIE!! YOU'VE BEEN POOTED!!!

Friday, June 17th 2016, 3:01pm

its funny to see ppl waste time & money on "Private servers" and then getting mad when they close, a great source of lulz
private servers are fine for stateless games where it doesnt matter if you get randomly banned or game stops completely, but not for progressive games where you invest a lot of time and or money
(or do you get all the great items for free on private server...? no? so its not worth)

only thing worth is running the serversoftware privately on your own so you can test how it is to have unlimited BC, its a nice experience to build full level 13 runes for free

as for the oher things, quests are interesting and most of them are fun
i started this game and sticked with it because i did like the quests

updates get most things better, we will get autogroups for raids and even singleplayers can participate in 3 vs 3 in the future as i read correctly
game gets more and more comfortable

ppl hate ads and block them
actions like promoting the game on steam brought more players than any bannerads could ever do (actually bannerads make ppl hate the advertises product)

donate? what you like, this includes 0,00 if you desire
i am happy this game is free
if you dont want to farm (or pay) dont wonder you wont get special things
this system seperates the casuals from the dedicated players, i would not be happy if all where equal, i could play LOL or countersrike then (or play on subscriptionserver:P)

Friday, June 17th 2016, 7:59pm

Mhuldoon

Professional

Heya, just my 2cents.

Quoted

• But your game is getting more inactive players every day.
On the contrary, the playerbase is rising.

Quoted

• your developers don`t care of players
A considerable amount of changes, however late they appear, boil down to overall player feedback. If we didn't care, there wouldn't be changes or patches or updates of any kind - at all - and nobody would listen to players, ever. Saying 'nobody cares' is a tiresome, gross exaggeration that gets thrown around very casually. You're also talking on the EU board - we're the bridge from RU to here, not the primary developers, yet even here we have changes on the way for the benefit of players, most of which are through player request/suggestions, or our own tweaks that we make to please players in one way or another. The game was released in 2009, so accept that modernizing it to the level players really want (quest upheavals and system overhauls) is a far stretch that takes a lot of time to happen, if they happen at all.

Quoted

• That is example about your updates.
Yes, from 2012/early-2013. How about the positives and negatives of 2016? Those are more workable than references to previous times that don't apply to us today.

Quoted

• Professions - you need make ingame profession so active stategy. So your gamers will be active too.
Professions in most games will always be an in-game choice/extension of another system (ie. gearing), rarely an activity that drives player attention on its own (though it does help // and I'm aware some games make exceptions in the present). If you have suggestions for it, feel free to discuss it in the Ideas & Suggestions forum in its own topic.

Quoted

• SO BAD MARKETING! I`m working on e-commerce marketing, and i know what is real marketing and w-advertisement. Your marketing department is so bad. Kick them off. :thumbdown:
Statements like this simply don't help anyone. Provide a wholesome feedback/critique thread listing where you think things can be improved instead. Bear in mind that Allods has been included on the MyCom Launcher games list and also added to Steam very recently. They are small but important steps (granted, a bit late due to work on the 7.0 expansion) but they are worth noting nonetheless (and likely not the end of things to come).

Quoted

• Crystals are so expensive. To buy costume bag cost 30crystals=30k golds. :huh:
Exchange rates and auctions are primarily dependant on player economy, not the developers.

Quoted

• Private servers gains more money than official game server.
As far as I can tell, that's pure hearsay. True or not, private servers are prone to being shut down given their use waters down official populations. A certain other MMORPG everyone knows recently did this to the largest and most populated private server known to it. Allods would be no different, so if you wish to play on private servers, do so at your own risk. It would be terrible to invest a lot of time & money into something that can be shut-down without warning / out of player control, much like AoP has said.

Quoted

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QHnglQvhJCM
Things could definitely be improved, there's no denying that -- but videos like this are purely relative - some get hooked, some don't, and 'first impressions' always leave out the actual content and unique factors Allods supplies. We can't expect to hook everyone, yet Allods also has an exceptionally dedicated and loyal playerbase, some of which can post quite a lot of counter-positives to impressions like the above. Regardless, it's all relative to each individual. For actual ideas & suggestions, we can only encourage the use of the Ideas & Suggestions forum(s), as opposed external sources.

Quoted

• Here is Youtube link about one of best active player left your game and reasons. 99% same with my reasons.
Videos on why X RU player does Y is better suited to the AO-RU community, as there is no accounting for the different market/attitude/community/game-state etc.

While we have no issue engaging with negative comments, or reading and digesting constructive criticism, it's hard to see this post as much more than "It's bad, fix it" - the past examples, or examples from RU, aren't really relevant to this time or this board (EU). We'll take the post on board (and appreciate the feedback, regardless), but I don't see the discussion of it going anywhere good for anyone at the moment, so for now it will be closed.

Regards,
Mhul

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "Mhuldoon" (Jun 17th 2016, 8:06pm)

Rate this thread