You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Saturday, June 18th 2016, 8:09pm

New on P2P server!

Hello! I recently started playing on the subscription server and was wondering if there were any guilds or people that i could become friends with so i have someone to talk with! I am playing a Bard and not very sure how to play them so if you have any information that could help with that i would appreciate it a lot! I am a Kanian, so i suppose you would have to be on my faction.

Thanks! :)

Sunday, June 19th 2016, 4:11am

angered

Trainee

While I can't recommend any guilds (or even players on League) as I don't know them - you're welcome to inbox me on the forums or even if you happen to swap over to Empire, Omniscient would love to have you.

Monday, June 20th 2016, 12:37am

Okay! I will defiantly think about it! I found some people to play with but im not really sure that i like the class that i am currently playing so if i make a new character i will totally message you!

Wednesday, June 22nd 2016, 12:52pm

Nord

Trainee

hey,
are there some people in this game?^^
i read so many about no population

Wednesday, June 22nd 2016, 4:05pm

angered

Trainee

hey,
are there some people in this game?^^
i read so many about no population
With the release of Allods on Steam, population has significantly increased, without a doubt. Many new faces running around

Rate this thread