You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Thursday, June 23rd 2016, 9:01am

Account and character name release

Good morning. I am curious after how much time does a name for an account become available to be used again? Also the same questions when in regard to character names that have been taken. Thank you.

Thursday, June 23rd 2016, 12:18pm

That is not the case, I have deleted my.com account and still the name of the character and the forum name has not been released.

Thursday, June 23rd 2016, 12:47pm

Thursday, June 23rd 2016, 1:24pm

I thought by deleting the my.com account everything will be erased.

Thursday, June 23rd 2016, 1:31pm

A character name becomes available once you manually delete your character from your character selection screen! NOT by deleting your My.Com account! The name becomes then immediately available when you delete it from the character selection screen.

As for the forum name, you can no longer rename your forum name! Once you have chosen a name it stays bound forever to your account. I don't know if that name becomes available again after you have deleted your account. But I assume (by experience in other gaming sites) that in most cases once you delete an account you can no longer use the same forum name for new accounts. This is because in most cases instead of deleting it, they deactivate it! I don't know if after a year or so they release it again, but i doubt they do such thing. You could ask @Mhuldoon or one of the forum moderators for that. ^^

Thursday, June 23rd 2016, 1:43pm

Thanks. That answers my questions.

Rate this thread