You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Sunday, June 26th 2016, 3:49pm

Allods online Easter egg!

Hi i was find today small Easter egg in Allods :)

if you kill small spiders like this :

this give you 1 stack of Ill omen ( "killing spider give you bad luck")

After kill 5 this big spider will spawn

Why he have 47lv ? I don't know, but maybe you know why :) ?

ps. Whan buff's gone, nothing hapyn but if you don't kill this spider and you lose agro he will still live

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Xrade19" (Jun 26th 2016, 3:55pm)

Sunday, June 26th 2016, 3:54pm

Buuhuu

Intermediate

The same mechanic is used on Isle of Revelation and Frontier. And the level for those areas are about 47. So I think it's basically this :)
BAUA POWA!

Sunday, June 26th 2016, 4:10pm

freestile

Professional

nice! would have never found it by myself^^
it could be great if the 1st one of the server that found this hidden mob and kill it would get a special item, same for hidden/glitchy places discovery (with a mob or a chest that would loot something special), it would be a kind of recognition that would motivate me even more to search ;)

Sunday, June 26th 2016, 4:20pm

ah! so thats the thing with te bad luck buff!
i noticed it often but never found out it can be stacked
would be interesting when you kill it with a level 47 char, what does it drop?

Sunday, June 26th 2016, 5:05pm

Quoted

nice! would have never found it by myself^^
it could be great if the 1st one of the server that found this hidden mob and kill it would get a special item, same for hidden/glitchy places discovery (with a mob or a chest that would loot something special), it would be a kind of recognition that would motivate me even more to search ;)

i get this after kill

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "Xrade19" (Jun 26th 2016, 5:22pm)