You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Tuesday, June 28th 2016, 9:44am

Save the girl from Demonologist

I keep getting my butt kicked. Is there a trick to this? :?:

Save the girl from Demonologist and take her to Mira Hooves.

Tuesday, June 28th 2016, 10:59am

Gwiniel

Intermediate

Would help to know more about the quest and location/zone and faction. I don't remember that kind of quest at all with the info you've given. I don't remember ever saving anyone from a demonologist so I guess that's an Empire quest?
New to Allods? Need few tips'n'tricks? Check ALLODS ONLINE SANCTUARY

Important guide for new players: Patronage: requirements and benefits

Tuesday, June 28th 2016, 11:49am

Pochtron

Intermediate

This is on Zaleky Posad allod while leveling in Umoir, right ? The boss on a separate island ?
I don't remember any special tactics for him, your werewolf companion should do most of the job.

Just make sure you cover the basics : equipment of your level (or close to it), patron blessing leveled to your current level, some church or alchemy pots if you need additional boost.

Tuesday, June 28th 2016, 9:32pm

Gwiniel

Intermediate

This is on Zaleky Posad allod while leveling in Umoir, right ? The boss on a separate island ?
I don't remember any special tactics for him, your werewolf companion should do most of the job.
Ah, that quest! Had completely forgotten it. I don't think there's any tricks to it other than what Pochtron already said about the basics. Milava will heal you but after she has been saved. Don't remember did she heal you, if you were near her while killing the Demonologist.
New to Allods? Need few tips'n'tricks? Check ALLODS ONLINE SANCTUARY

Important guide for new players: Patronage: requirements and benefits

Tuesday, June 28th 2016, 10:27pm

Aionwen

Professional

maybe misinformation but as i remember was this summoner relativly strong and did huge damage with circles on ground and the trick was to keep movin all the time
PLS make Tekians playable race. fix shipcanons!

Wednesday, June 29th 2016, 7:28am

Wednesday, June 29th 2016, 2:32pm

"Save the girl from the demonologist"

...Plot twist:

The girl IS the demonologist!

...Sorry that this reply doesn't help with the actual problem. :X