You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Thursday, June 30th 2016, 4:07pm

Miraculous Ark some question

If i already opened "Beginner's Backpack" receive 6 clear of runes 5(i havent opened Miraculous Ark yet ) , I stil can get 6 clear runes 5 from "Miraculous Ark" ?
I know if you have previossly open a Miraculous Ark ,you will receive 300 cyrstal instead of runes

Thursday, June 30th 2016, 4:17pm

freestile

Professional

you can't get the beginner pack more than 1 time per char (main and reincas)

Thursday, June 30th 2016, 4:21pm

IAmGroot

Professional

Your answer isn't really worded well to answer the question properly.
Can you please re-elaborate whether you can get the Miraculous Ark AND the beginner's pack?
We realize you cannot buy the beginner's pack twice, or the miraculous ark twice, however, can you get 1 of each and it works?

Thursday, June 30th 2016, 4:46pm

My question is very simple . If you opened Miraculous Ark you cant get 6 clear runes from Beginner's Backpack.My situation is just the opposite。I just want to know can get the <<<rune>>> from Miraculous Ark.
PS : I have only buy Beginner's Backpack <<once>>,Now i saw Miraculous Ark discount trying to buy (i have never bought Miraculous Ark before )。

Thursday, June 30th 2016, 5:24pm

There is no opposite option, because you can open miraculous ark only under lvl 60-65 and only with progenitor character, and the beginners backpack only when you reach max lvl. Or do you have a lvl 60 char from previous patches that opened beginners backpack before? But i guess you can't receive runes twice, because when you open one of them, in the Valuables Tab or somewhere else, there is a milestone (you have received 6 pieces of lvl 5 clear runes) and that is why i think you can't have it twice.
Vitalij - New Frontier

Thursday, June 30th 2016, 5:40pm

There is no opposite option, because you can open miraculous ark only under lvl 60-65 and only with progenitor character, and the beginners backpack only when you reach max lvl. Or do you have a lvl 60 char from previous patches that opened beginners backpack before? But i guess you can't receive runes twice, because when you open one of them, in the Valuables Tab or somewhere else, there is a milestone (you have received 6 pieces of lvl 5 clear runes) and that is why i think you can't have it twice.
Ok i get it thx :thumbsup:

Rate this thread