You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Friday, July 1st 2016, 3:13pm

Mhuldoon

Professional

• "Mhuldoon" started this thread

Swimsuit Contest Results - 2016

Dear Sarnaut,

On the 6th of June we asked you - the community - to design your very own swimsuit with a chance to earn armfuls of goodies, or even have your design moulded into the game! It has been a pleasure to see so many amazing designs from our creative community over the course of the event, and are pleased to announce that a winner has finally been chosen!

If you'd like to check out the fantastic designs, be sure to visit the Swimsuit Contest thread!

Let's get down to tropical business - starting with the prize list:
  • 1st. Swimsuit In-Game, 5000 Premium Crystals, 4 Anniversary Platinum Coins
  • 2nd. 3000 Premium Crystals, 3 Anniversary Platinum Coins, 5 Anniversary Gold Coins
  • 3rd. 2000 Premium Crystals, 3 Anniversary Platinum Coins
The devs have spoken! Without further ado, here are your summer winners!

1st. [New Frontier] Navisia
Swimsuit In-Game, 5000 Premium Crystals, 4 Anniversary Platinum Coins

2nd. [New Frontier] Mazu
3000 Premium Crystals, 3 Anniversary Platinum Coins, 5 Anniversary Gold Coins

3rd. [New Frontier] Artemiza
2000 Premium Crystals, 3 Anniversary Platinum Coins

Congratulations to Navisia, who's classic-black swimsuit charmed the AO-Developers!

You can expect to see this design in-game in the near future, though bear in mind that we reserve the right to slightly alter the design in order to match the game's requirements.

A huge thanks goes out to everyone who took part in this years event, which was very hard to judge thanks to so many great entries! We hope you all enjoy the rest of summer and look forward to seeing you on the Tropic Atoll!

-The Allods Team

Friday, July 1st 2016, 3:28pm

IAmGroot

Professional

Woohoooooo!!! Congratulations to the winners! And great, really great participation by all the others. I seriously enjoyed viewing them this year as all the submissions were lovely.

Friday, July 1st 2016, 3:53pm

Mhuldoon

Professional

• "Mhuldoon" started this thread

They were indeed!

Huge applause to all participants, forever making the winner decision difficult for the developers ;)

As always, we'll post follow-up news & announcements when the swimsuit has been integrated, so stay tuned!

Regards,
Mhul

Friday, July 1st 2016, 4:41pm

I expected designs with a bit more originality to win to be honest.

Friday, July 1st 2016, 4:43pm

Harmonie

Beginner

That was a big surprise for me, thank you so much everyone :love:

Congratulations to the other winners and participants :3

Friday, July 1st 2016, 9:50pm

I expected designs with a bit more originality to win to be honest.

The reason i didn't enter anything this year or the last. I had a little creativity burst, and when it's all for nothing, my interest fades.

There really is nothing wrong with the winning designs, but it's quite easy to see that the devs don't go for the most unique design or any outstanding original creation. There's a different priority, and i can't work with that in mind.

Dragonberry Fashion shall unfortunately not make it to the stores of Sarnaut anytime soon. It's too exclusive!!! XD

Sunday, July 3rd 2016, 12:01am

Gz for Winners ! :)

In my opinion winner costume don't look atractive, and womans will look with this little old

But lets wait to see how devs will edit it yet

btw third place look realy nice :)

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Xrade19" (Jul 3rd 2016, 12:10am)