You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Saturday, July 2nd 2016, 8:27pm

highest in demand for healing?

For endgame content, what class is highest in demand for healing?
I've seen some comments about warden being as strong (or stronger) for healing purposes than the healer class.
With the latest patch, I am curious if that is still true?

My personal preference is for a elven priest, spec'd FH . But considering the racial abilities, that may not be the best choice. Ideas?

Saturday, July 2nd 2016, 8:57pm

warden can be a proper FH too like summoner & healer since some time (same as scout can be a tank)
warden has the best (more or less only) heal over time

racial abilities do not matter as at some point you will get a book of secrets which makes your char learn all the racial abilities

for endgame, i guess ppl dont care so much about your class, they care about your heal per second

Sunday, July 3rd 2016, 12:04am

good question^^

warden has by far the strongest singletargetheal (also quite a few hots too)
summy has as far as i saw the strongest aoe healing but has to stand still while doing it so not rrly useful for pvp if you ask me but pve its fine (but probably weakest healing overall of the 3 healing classes)
cleric heals less than warden but also has the ability to give shields which some ppl prever over heals in pvp

so in general you can say if you prefer pve take warden if you also want to do pvp maybe better take cleric (even tho warden can easily heal in pvp too since iam doing it^^ also next patch warden gets a boost and can provide shields too)