You are not logged in.

Sunday, July 3rd 2016, 8:39pm

Sunday, July 3rd 2016, 11:25pm

That's not surprising at all to be honest. Yes, Steam is a very popular platform but the fact that Allods appeared there doesn't mean it got any special advertisement. It didn't appear anywhere among the featured games and out of the few dozens of F2P MMORPGs on Steam it received rather high amount of negative reviews.
Stargazer - P2P League
Hiren - P2P Empire

Monday, July 4th 2016, 11:24am

Gwiniel

Intermediate

Allods has been a target of bad comments and attitude since 2010 - it will never change but still, it is up and running, getting new content even though many "haters" have been yelling Allods is as good as dead for over 5 years now.

I started one of my incarnation all over July 2nd (last Saturday) and there were roughly 20 new players in Evermeet Isle (league). They were new because none of them had the incarnation egg icon. Even if maybe 1 or 2 players will play longer than the first 10 to 15 levels, there has been constantly new players coming to Allods. Granted some of them are old players coming back and starting anew.

That being said, the fact is that Allods would be horrible to play, if the player-base would be massive - speaking in tens of thousands or hundreds of thousands. It would be a constant lag to anyone who doesn't have a "super" gamer computer.
New to Allods? Need few tips'n'tricks? Check ALLODS ONLINE SANCTUARY

Important guide for new players: Patronage: requirements and benefits

Tuesday, July 5th 2016, 12:18am

Tuesday, July 5th 2016, 5:22am

I agree with Gwiniel, just a couple of days ago i've found an old friend of the italian server coming back and starting a new char. Same for the Evermeet Island and Priden starting zone too, i've seen new players trying the game. Hope someone of them will stay, because this game, even if it has troubles and is difficult without spending real money and lots of time grinding, still remains (in my opinion), the best MMORPG i ever played..

Akeisha - Main char - Warden lv 70 - Sexy Pirates
Susie - reinc - Mage /Shaedria - reinc - Mechanic
Maeve- reinc - Healer lv 70 /LunaLullaby - reinc - Bard /
KittyKatseyes - reinc - Scout /

:) ^^ :)

Wednesday, July 6th 2016, 2:58pm

Just to chime in on the discussion as one of those newer players myself. I have been playing for about a month, first on F2P, then moved over to P2P. I've been playing MMOs since 1999, and only 1 other MMO has captured me like Allods. Loving the game, it's a hidden gem among the genre.