You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Tuesday, July 5th 2016, 12:26am

Youforn

Beginner

• "Youforn" started this thread

Cant come back to quest location

Hello, i went to level 65quest location and i did teleport back to imp tower, and now i cant get back? please anyone help me..

Tuesday, July 5th 2016, 3:54am

the 65 quest location doesn't have auto route sadly, the zone is called Dane if you can port there, or you can talk to whoever gave you the 65 quest to see if they can bring you back to your zone.

Tuesday, July 5th 2016, 5:32am

Gwiniel

Intermediate

If you just began the Dane zone, you can teleport back to Queen Catherina's ship (Eclipse) and go down to the cargo hold, take the little boat and go back to the Dane shore the same way as you first did it. You don't have to redo the quest. Check your teleport "log" to tele to the ship :)

Unless you talk about Ferris and one of its many zones, since one of them requires the gondola trip until you unlock the next teleport and such. So pretty much depends on which 65 zone you are in...
New to Allods? Need few tips'n'tricks? Check ALLODS ONLINE SANCTUARY

Important guide for new players: Patronage: requirements and benefits

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Gwiniel" (Jul 5th 2016, 5:37am)

Monday, October 3rd 2016, 10:19pm

if its dane, teleport to eclipse, there you can go to one of the landing ships and walk, if you do the quest the shore its clean in this point.
if its ferris, just use the device who te elf give you for teleport back to the castle, and go for the jetpack for go back to the map.

Monday, October 3rd 2016, 11:31pm

Buuhuu

Intermediate

Hello,

do you remember where you were?

If you just were at the white fortress and ported out there. You need to get back to the basement of nezeb tower and get the stone which you used to port to white fortress again.
If you reached the eclipse ship, then (as the others mentioned) you've unlocked the porter for this one it starts with "Dane," so you can find it easily if thats the case.

if you don't mean those things the others or I mentioned then we need more pieces of information about "level 65 area", for example the name of the last area you were in. But I'm sure you mean Dane / White Fortress :)
BAUA POWA!

Saturday, May 13th 2017, 7:49pm

Hi, im playing on a league side and have this same problem, i was in White fortress but something log me out and now i cant go back there;/ in quest: Return to the white fortress write to talk with Izbor Yavorski in Aidenus Tower but he doesnt have any option to teleport/ or to get teleport stone. I cant abandon quest so i really dont know what to do;/

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "user_1746944" (May 14th 2017, 9:59am)

Friday, June 30th 2017, 3:42am

I have the same issue on the Empire Side after returnign I cannot go back to the white fortress I never got access to Dane

Rate this thread