You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Wednesday, July 6th 2016, 12:45pm

Help with Tailoring

Hello. So here's my problem my tailoring is maxed out at level 7. It's saying that my skill level is 7/7 and I keep making stuff but it says that I have 0% skill level progress. How do I make it so I can go to level 8 and higher?

Wednesday, July 6th 2016, 4:19pm

stepas123

Beginner

The maximum level of your profession is the current level of your character. For example if you're level 12, maximum profesion level is 12, so just keep leveling up your character :)

Wednesday, July 6th 2016, 5:36pm

I would advice to ditch tailoring as gear from quests is already adequate and when you have access to Time void, you can easily swap to more powerful gears. Change profession to Alchemy which you can use to craft healing potions and stat potion which give 50 additional stat like proficiency or determination etc. When in end game alchemy is still very useful, there are 2 kinds of healing potions you can use in PVP or PVE, one give a 750k+ heal and 1 gives a 35% hp heal. And don't forget about the +50 stat of your choice potion.

In contrast Tailoring in the endgame is almost not needed.

Wednesday, July 6th 2016, 6:25pm

Pochtron

Intermediate

I agree that alchemy can be very helpful at various levels, but tailoring (or any other craft) will allow you to craft hammers while alchemy won't. So leveling a second profession once you hit max level can be quite profitable - especially in 7.1 when they make crafting fabled hammers much cheaper, so it's a real alternative to CS items.

Wednesday, July 6th 2016, 9:13pm

I agree that alchemy can be very helpful at various levels, but tailoring (or any other craft) will allow you to craft hammers while alchemy won't. So leveling a second profession once you hit max level can be quite profitable - especially in 7.1 when they make crafting fabled hammers much cheaper, so it's a real alternative to CS items.

Well, for crafting hammers i would recomend weaponsmith or blacksmith. It's easier (IMHO) to mine (if you have pet - CS item - even easier). Tailoring and leatherworking are so random. You need to cut materials and pray to get the right component for recipe.

Avo

Wednesday, July 6th 2016, 9:33pm

Well, for crafting hammers i would recomend weaponsmith or blacksmith. It's easier (IMHO) to mine (if you have pet - CS item - even easier). Tailoring and leatherworking are so random. You need to cut materials and pray to get the right component for recipe.

Avo

Hammers are so expensive... ;(

Wednesday, July 6th 2016, 10:09pm

Pochtron

Intermediate

Avo

At least on F2P, you can use any kind of nubuck mats (stripe, patch, etc.) to replace nubuck pattern for that recipe, isn't it the same on P2P ?
Anyway if it's even easier with other profession, thanks for the tip !

Thursday, July 7th 2016, 12:28am

<----------------------------- NOOB

Yes you can.
But didn't see anything written about it.
Avo

Friday, July 8th 2016, 3:36am

Kissaki

Trainee

Alchemy is a good profit profession, but its also the hardest of all professions to make reputation with crafters guild on.

With any of the other professions you can go from 0-25k rep in about 10 mins. With alchemy it takes days and as soon as you have 25k rep you can take a free 2nd profession.

So imo stick with tailoring and take alchemy at lvl 70 once you make the rep...if that all makes sense.