You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Tuesday, April 1st 2014, 3:09pm

Skirmish queue

As I play with my girlfriend on two PC's in the same room it became very obvious to me that there is some issue with the queue for Witches Hollow and Deserted Farm.

I can queue before her, and she will go two or three times with me sitting there waiting the entire time and never getting to go. Usually after a few hours of waiting I log off in disgust.

Can this be fixed?

Tuesday, April 1st 2014, 3:44pm

SΛΤΗΩ

Intermediate

As I play with my girlfriend on two PC's in the same room it became very obvious to me that there is some issue with the queue for Witches Hollow and Deserted Farm.

I can queue before her, and she will go two or three times with me sitting there waiting the entire time and never getting to go. Usually after a few hours of waiting I log off in disgust.

Can this be fixed?

1st it depends on your lvl (before lvl 60 theres a slim chance the BG will invite you).
2nd the players for each team are gathered accordingly to their gear score, so on each site there's a equivalent player. This way the match should be balance (at least that's how it suppose to work). There fore until the system won't find you an equal opponent you won't be invited to BG and may skip 1 or 2 lines. And the time between them depends only on players queued for that BG.

Tuesday, April 1st 2014, 4:07pm

Ok, My girlfriend and I are both level 60. I probably out gear her a little bit. Although, one of our guild officers out gears me and she was also going very regularly.

Maybe this needs to be tuned a bit. Because, an individual sitting and staring at their computer screen for hours waiting to get sucked into a skirmish is not fun.

Tuesday, April 1st 2014, 7:37pm

Have you ever both been in skirmishes at the same time? O.o If not, you should try using a proxy.
Colin Quinn Recipe for success/dinner. 1/2 cup of brass you know whats, a tablespoon of I don't give a care, and a pound of get off my back, jack!

Wednesday, April 2nd 2014, 12:01am

We have, but not often. I happened once last week. I'd love if there was a way to increase the odds of this happening.