You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Thursday, July 7th 2016, 12:57pm

Reira

French Community Manager

• "Reira" started this thread

Introducing 7.0.1 Update - Unconquered Summit

We are proud to announce a new update for Allods: Update 7.0.1 "Unconquered Summit", introducing various new features to the game. In the upcoming weeks, we will reveal those features so that you know what to look forward to in the release!

New Storyline Chapter & Adventure

In the next storyline episode, you will solve uncanny murders in Iron and Shore Cities, and face mysterious fanatics who are plotting something truly terrible! The investigation will lead you to the new raid adventure called “Winter Palace”.

But don’t be deceived by either the welcoming looks of the castle or its fairytale name. Behind its doors has sheltered a violent cult whose members are attempting to create monstrous hybrids of humans and Architects.

The adventurers will have to eliminate the vicious cult and defeat four mighty opponents!

“Winter Palace” raid adventure will be accessible through the Group Search window for all characters with equipment level 83,000 or higher.

Good luck!

Allods Europe CM Lead | Contacter notre service d'assistance

Thursday, July 7th 2016, 3:54pm

finally^^ hope it comes fast wardenbuff and enginerv wohooo

Thursday, July 7th 2016, 11:21pm

Friday, July 8th 2016, 4:12pm

“Winter Palace” raid adventure will be accessible through the Group Search window for all characters with equipment level 83,000 or higher.

This is great!

We will be able to use the group search for all raids or just this one?

Saturday, July 9th 2016, 3:58am

I so hope we can max gear without groups, though i also hope they either allow us to have a 1 off morpher to change class if we desire it or clear our builds so we can redo if we need to change anything.

Saturday, July 9th 2016, 7:41am

Erwyn

Trainee

So excited for this patch!
/edit by Fayne: Please follow the Signatur Rules

Wednesday, September 7th 2016, 4:13pm

Acronome

Beginner

I thought we were going to be able to Que for winter palace as an individual .,.... why is it you have to be in raid to Que... why is it not like astral when you Que for astral and it put together parties.. ?