You are not logged in.

Sunday, July 10th 2016, 8:01am

Monolith in RL (medical)

although this has a medical purpose and not a military its interesting to see how this technology advances in RL; a great option for those with disabled feet

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WuCG05jZJu8

article

http://sputniknews.com/russia/20160708/1…ton-orders.html

price is listed with $ 40 000
i guess these will get cheaper once there will be a mass-market

Sunday, July 10th 2016, 10:05am

Erwyn

Trainee

$40,000 seems abit p2w, can you explain to me the methods I can use to farm one instead slowly and progressively while still having fun?
/edit by Fayne: Please follow the Signatur Rules

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Erwyn" (Jul 10th 2016, 10:15am)

Monday, July 11th 2016, 2:59pm

you made me laugh 8o

maybe try to effect a health insurance which covers this case, get the exoskeleton and then recall it :P
might work, especially in europe and is cheaper than direct buy
or you wait for someone selling it on ebay;)

but i would wait for a better release and buy the one from DARPA, it surely has more "HP"

This post has been edited 3 times, last edit by "ALLODS-ONLINE-PLAYER" (Jul 11th 2016, 3:06pm)

Sunday, May 14th 2023, 8:24am

In medical terms, a monolith is a large, solid, and uniform mass of tissue that is usually found in the kidney or lung. These masses can be benign or malignant, and their presence may require further testing or treatment.

In the kidney, a monolith may refer to a large stone or calculus that has formed in the renal pelvis or calyces. These stones can cause significant pain and may require surgical intervention or other treatments such as lithotripsy to break them down.

In the lung, a monolith may refer to a large mass of hair dye allergy treatment at home tissue that has grown rapidly and appears solid on imaging studies. This can be a sign of cancer or other serious conditions and may require further testing such as a biopsy to determine the nature of the mass and plan appropriate treatment.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "u_242602055" (Jun 7th 2023, 11:30am)

Rate this thread