You are not logged in.

Friday, July 15th 2016, 7:10am

About the population.

From what I've seen Omniscient has been growing lately to where we're almost full and all but like 5 or 6 guild members have logged in longer than a month ago, we're even seeing newer faces in skirmishes. The population is in fact growing but not as fast as it will once Steam releases that pay to play trial. I'm very excited to see what this server becomes. I thought I'd inform everyone about what progress the server has been making lately, even enough people are playing to where each guild has 2-4 groups for dominion each week.

Friday, July 15th 2016, 7:14am

I don't know the exact population increase on league side but its enough to notice some newer players that are being geared up by older players and we can only seem them in skrimishes.

Friday, July 15th 2016, 12:29pm

Really? :c My subscription ended on 22nd of june, right at the time when the skirmishes started to pop, and I can't afford to pay any more money as I am saving them for a new pc, so I decided to quit allods (take the F2P server and shove it up My.com team's asses - it's not an option) . I'm really happy that the p2p server is doing so great. I just hope they will not fuck it up like the f2p.

Friday, July 15th 2016, 4:59pm

I don't see how you can mess up the p2p server exactly, we get a lot of stuff that was on f2p except runes and pat5 and some other stuff that they have. I hope you can return to the subscription server once you get that new pc, it would be fun playing with you even though I don't think I ever got the chance to :)

Saturday, July 16th 2016, 8:42am

Bazgrim

Beginner

I've been seeing more users discuss Allods on various MMO websites and subreddits.

Saying positive things about the subscription server, I hope this game does get more populated. It really is a solid game, it's a shame it gets such a bad reputation from the F2P server.

Sunday, July 17th 2016, 3:09am

Bazgrim a lot of those people are my guildmates and myself from Omniscient :) We're just trying to push the word and population of the server to give it a nice spot on an mmo list :)

Saturday, July 23rd 2016, 1:47am

I just joined on empire..I played back in the day about 4 years ago but I really know nothing about the game. I made a Psi on Empire named *Brainscan* on empire side and everywhere I go it feels like a ghost town. In any case I really like the game but its hard to get it onto always playing alone with know one to chat with or run dungeons with. I would love to join a english speaking guild so at least I can chat with people while I level. So if anyone can throw me an invite that would be sweet.
:)

Saturday, July 23rd 2016, 4:25am

I just joined on empire..I played back in the day about 4 years ago but I really know nothing about the game. I made a Psi on Empire named *Brainscan* on empire side and everywhere I go it feels like a ghost town. In any case I really like the game but its hard to get it onto always playing alone with know one to chat with or run dungeons with. I would love to join a english speaking guild so at least I can chat with people while I level. So if anyone can throw me an invite that would be sweet.
:)
I added you to my friends list and hopefully tomorrow (or today for wherever you live) I'll get someone to send you a guild invite :)