You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Thursday, July 21st 2016, 4:17pm

freestile

Professional

• "freestile" started this thread

is that what i hope?

7.2 trailer

we can see tep's pyramid and gorluxor's tower in this, with a new color pattern for lighning bolt that seems to be designed as a tep's pyra loot...

as i want since a long time (made a post with that suggestion) that the old pve raids get a hardmode (mobs and boss at lvlmax + new strats and new loot) to bring back challenge into these epic raids and add great kikoulol rewards (what i love^^ also wanted them to bring back draconic weapons skins as a reward of these hardmode raids); i wonder if there is an official info regarding this, and as the title says "is it what i hope" (what i've wrote above), ty for your answers ;)

Saturday, July 23rd 2016, 3:52am

all i can say is that lightning is definitely getting a new skin here :)
epic video

but for raids, wasnt there some info about some autogrp for raid with minimum gs requirement? maybe this is subject of this video

Saturday, July 23rd 2016, 9:25am

freestile

Professional

• "freestile" started this thread

well actually it isn't ;( #disapointed
it looks like pyra and GT are now lvling areas... still hope after finishing the lvling quests there are some hardcore raid quests :whistling:

Rate this thread