You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Wednesday, July 27th 2016, 7:09am

deleted character

i recelntly lost my character. when lunching all0ds it automatically connect to my account and i start playing
i wanted that my friend start playing with me so i created another account and logged to create a character
and when i wanted to play with my account i logged in but i didn't find my character do you have any recommendation please ?

Wednesday, July 27th 2016, 7:49am

Hm, that's a really weird happening. I wish I could help but the only thing I can suggest is sending in a ticket.

Wednesday, July 27th 2016, 3:05pm

Hello,

Message moved to English/Technical issue section.

So your first account is A, how many characters to do you have on this account ? On which server do you play ?
Your new account is B, the one you created to play with your friend. Did you create a character on this account ? On which server did you play ?

You're saying you lost your character, is it on account A or B ?

How did you connect to the game ? with a email+password, or a linked facebook account ? You have to log in the exact same way you did log in before you created a new account (i.e. by clicking the facebook button if it was a linked facebook account).
Allods Online Discord
Check out the community chat
Choose EU in #language chan
----
Rejoignez la communauté sur le serveur Discord Allods Online
Clic sur le drapeau EU dans le canal #language