You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Sunday, July 31st 2016, 6:38pm

Mount feed and sub server question

I started a couple days ago and I am playing on the f2p server for now. I recently got my mount with 1k shells but I noticed every 30 minutes or so I have to feed the pet. If I don't it goes super slow to the point that I rather walk/run. So basically I have to pay real money in order to enjoy a mount? What if I buy a mount from the item shop, do I have to feed these also? Just makes no sense to me to buy a mount to then put gas into it like if it was a car in real life or something.. Anyways can we buy mount feed elsewhere that isn't the paying store?

Last question. In p2p server do we have to buy mount feed as well how does that work over there. Right now this is sorta a deal breaker for me and I might just switch over if there is no need for mount feed on p2p. Thanks in advance

Sunday, July 31st 2016, 6:53pm

Hello,

There's a daily quest that will give you 10 food for your mount, on F2P server.
Heads up to the runes NPC, and he will give you this quest (you'll get it around level 15, after you finish the tutorial about runes).

On P2P, you don't need to feed your mount.
Allods Online Discord
Check out the community chat
Choose EU in #language chan
----
Rejoignez la communauté sur le serveur Discord Allods Online
Clic sur le drapeau EU dans le canal #language

Monday, August 1st 2016, 6:12am