You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Sunday, July 31st 2016, 8:51pm

Change Quest "Path of the...", previously known as "...'s Way" (class quest to get ruby)

Hey! I just wanna suggest changing the percentages of finding the Astral Azurite, Chrysolite and Topaz to make it a bit easier to complete the quest (or lowering the amount of gems you need to finish it).

I know its supposed to be difficult, but imo its unnecesarily too hard to accomplish.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Atroski" (Jul 31st 2016, 10:51pm)

Sunday, July 31st 2016, 10:51pm

freestile

Professional

it's supposed to be difficult;... to make people use the cash shop ;(

Sunday, July 31st 2016, 10:54pm

i know, i know, but currently it is waaay too difficult for those who want to do it the hard way

Monday, August 1st 2016, 6:07am

i do it the hard way too (after ignoring this quest for a long time completely due to 1 single ruby not really changing anything)
everytime i log off for longer than a few minutes i visit a place where these astralstones are located, so i made a habit of giving it a try everytime i log in and i log off
i only miss a few more of the purple ones

what i think should be changed is that this quest theoretically would have to be repeated for EVERY reincarnation
it should unlock this ruby for every reincarnation, like dragontear-Q

Monday, August 1st 2016, 9:26am

Back in the day, before it could be cash shopped, there were people completing it in a week. I personally never did it until the boxes came out.

Monday, August 1st 2016, 10:45am

freestile

Professional

what i think should be changed is that this quest theoretically would have to be repeated for EVERY reincarnation
it should unlock this ruby for every reincarnation, like dragontear-Q

yes exactly, for now i'm clearly not willing to pay/do it the hard way to increase (only a bit) the power of only one of my chars :thumbdown:

Wednesday, August 3rd 2016, 11:20am

I support this. It SHOULD unlock for all your reincarnations once you unlock it on one of your characters.

Having every reincarnation unlock its own is too much and no one does that. What would even be the point since people use CORES to play other classes, they are not doing double work to gear their reincarnations up together with their main.

Maybe only rare people and only 1 additional reincarnation, that's it.

So there is no reason whatsoever not to make getting this ruby unlock automatically for all reincarnations.

If nothing, MORE people would actually go for this ruby than now.

Thursday, August 4th 2016, 6:36am

I'd be fine with it if the CS unlocked for all incarnations (as most other CS things do,) but you still had to do the QUEST for each character. Although there is a precedence with the Tear quest being for all incarnations.