You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Sunday, July 31st 2016, 11:13pm

Adjust the server difficulty

Hello, there has been an issue with the server for a very long time and that is that the server is quite difficult. We can only kill a few bosses in sector 2 because some are damn near impossible. We cannot progress past legendary gear because hard mode fractal is very strong. Also I had a guildie messaging me how hard an epic distortion was when he is 70k gearscore. Please my.com fix the difficulty of pay to play because it is not fun if you cannot progress as far as you can on the free to play server.

Sunday, July 31st 2016, 11:30pm

dragonsvk8

Intermediate

You just need to try hard enough instead of making excuses and everything is possible trust me :)
Back and rolling on 6.0!

My Youtube Channel
Summoner PvP guide 5.0.0

Sunday, July 31st 2016, 11:30pm

I disagree about the Fractal hard mode personally. As the name implies, it's supposed to be hard, but it's still doable as it has been proven on the Russian servers. I think it's a good thing to have some content which isn't doable without a proper team and focus.

Totally agree about the Astral though, but for slightly different reasons. In early 6.0 it was kinda high risk and high reward to do harder astral content. You could get Hunter's Pit or the Diamond allods several times in a row which would be painful, but if you could actually kill some bosses then it was pretty hard and pretty rewarding.
In 7.0 however, anyone can just roll again in case you landed on an allod you don't like. There're a few ridiculously easy bosses in S2 with literally no risk involved at all, learning and doing some of the more interesting bosses is actually considered a waste of time and since 7.0 had only 4 allods, with only about 8-9 doable bosses at best, 4 of which is ridiculously easy... so much of that little actual content went into waste.
And then I didn't even mention the lack of limited life and no debuffs at all.

I've done some distortions with my empire character a few weeks and and they're really not that hard, unless you don't know or misinterpret the boss mechanics. If you know what to do and pick up the little health packs, I think it's doable on every class.
Stargazer - P2P League
Hiren - P2P Empire

Sunday, July 31st 2016, 11:34pm

Ru p2p cleared every possible content. The best raid of best guild actually full cleared hardmode fractal the first week they had access to it. Sure it is hard and you gotta be turbonerd for it, but people claiming things are impossible are trash.

Monday, August 1st 2016, 12:29am

Oh I see, thanks for your input about it! I was under the assumption that the game was still not scaled to no cash shop as it wasn't originally.

Monday, August 1st 2016, 1:41am

My guildmates and I are in s2 and we spent about 30 minutes trying to kill the last boss which seems to be really easy but due to the lack of our healers experience and skill we ultimately failed. I take back my post about s2 being hard because it is not that difficult if you have the skill for it.

Monday, August 1st 2016, 2:04am

homerosi

Intermediate

I agree and disagree in some way, for the most part every single allod can be done with a good team on s2. I never tried fractal hardmode myself but maybe with a bigger population and actual filtering of good - decent people it would be worth attempting, and maybe even make it less 'hard'. However, I also think there is stuff on the p2p server that isn't really balanced as well as on russian server, for exemple the damage you take in S2 is ridiculously high at some bosses. If your tank has to take 4x 10m damage to actully kill a boss with a tactic, i'd say something is wrong really (but that might be just me).
MMOseppe peace out! 8o

Monday, August 1st 2016, 3:25am

If your tank has to take 4x 10m damage to actully kill a boss with a tactic, i'd say something is wrong really (but that might be just me)
On what boss tank takes this amount of damage?

Monday, August 1st 2016, 9:24am

I'm curious about which boss this is as well, that would translate to 80m damage on F2P (give or take) and I don't know any astral boss that puts out that kind of damage. The only way that happens is the "one-shot" mechanics for bosses you "fail."

Monday, August 1st 2016, 11:56am

homerosi

Intermediate

It's the last boss on zalesky posad that summons the skeletons, to actully kill them either 4 random people have to die or your tank has to take that damage. Like I'm saying not everything is as well balanced on p2p it might also just be a bugg.
MMOseppe peace out! 8o

Monday, August 1st 2016, 12:25pm

Monday, August 1st 2016, 12:38pm

homerosi

Intermediate

Hiren that vid only shows tactics, it doesn't show you getting 1 hit every single time trying that tactic.
MMOseppe peace out! 8o

Monday, August 1st 2016, 7:01pm

isnt it just every person runs into 1 of the beams? if its oneshotting you use a dmg reduce every heal should have a skill like this and then you survive the hit^^ just dont take 2 of the beams then it will hurt

Monday, August 1st 2016, 7:15pm

What is really hard is not raid in hard mod but more to find a full raid of 12 good people who don't wipe on easy tactics :D

Monday, August 1st 2016, 7:50pm

homerosi

Intermediate

isnt it just every person runs into 1 of the beams? if its oneshotting you use a dmg reduce every heal should have a skill like this and then you survive the hit just dont take 2 of the beams then it will hurt

I'm prety sure you didn't try this on P2P yet, we had a full, good dpsing s2 team tank buff + reinc shield + my mage 60% reduction and I took 4m and some damage interrupting the beam. We tried letting the tank take all beams but this is also not an option, prety sure the damage is bugged or just not balanced out for p2p and it's not the only one imo.
MMOseppe peace out! 8o

Monday, August 1st 2016, 9:07pm

can you cc them? idr if we killed that boss or not

Monday, August 1st 2016, 9:14pm

can you cc them? idr if we killed that boss or not
U can't

Monday, August 1st 2016, 10:22pm

@homerosi when just taking 1 beam? i mean when your full vit and concentration you should have at least 2,5 mio hp and the same barrier all the time + 35% dmg reduce you get from your heal and a deffbuff your own class has this should do the trick somehow^^

Monday, August 1st 2016, 10:35pm

homerosi

Intermediate

@homerosi when just taking 1 beam? i mean when your full vit and concentration you should have at least 2,5 mio hp and the same barrier all the time + 35% dmg reduce you get from your heal and a deffbuff your own class has this should do the trick somehow^^

That's my point really, it doesn't on p2p, ur party just wipes because even the tank can't take the beam without dieing really (and all shields and buff stuff).
MMOseppe peace out! 8o

Tuesday, August 2nd 2016, 12:48am

Buuhuu

Intermediate

That's my point really, it doesn't on p2p, ur party just wipes because even the tank can't take the beam without dieing really (and all shields and buff stuff).

Actually we cleared that boss really easily one or two or maybe even 3 months ago on p2p. Had no problems with around 79k gs, though it was a bit stressful to time those rays together with cc'ing the banshee. You've plenty of time to collect those rays, you don't need to collect them all at once. And btw our tank was able to take 2 and one time even 3 (I was really happy as a healer, but he did survive it :P )

So I can definitively say it is possible to kill this boss on p2p. ;)

If you want to know the party setup, I just remember me as healer (summoner), then warden dps and tank was warrior.
BAUA POWA!