You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Tuesday, August 2nd 2016, 5:57pm

New player. Question about Priden race.

Hi I wanted to know exactly what faction is Priden? I am new to the game and have tried out a couple classes but the new zone I am trying in Priden starting zone will show a League and Empire entrance it seems. I don't know because I haven't played it passed level 8. Was wondering if I pick Priden will I end up having to pick a faction or are they factionless?

Tuesday, August 2nd 2016, 6:40pm

Correct. Priden choose their faction after level 25 or so.

Wednesday, August 3rd 2016, 11:22am

Hi I wanted to know exactly what faction is Priden? I am new to the game and have tried out a couple classes but the new zone I am trying in Priden starting zone will show a League and Empire entrance it seems. I don't know because I haven't played it passed level 8. Was wondering if I pick Priden will I end up having to pick a faction or are they factionless?
Only if Priden is your main (first character) then you get to choose your faction at level 25.

If Priden is your reincarnation, they you do not get the choice, since your reincarnations MUST be same faction as your main.