You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Tuesday, August 2nd 2016, 6:17pm

New player need help on how to join this server

Hi I tried this game about 2 days ago with a free to play to see if I like it. Now that I do I want to join the sub server. I have a problem when selecting the option for 30 days it returns an error. Where exactly can I purchase 1k crystals to get the 30 days option? This is pretty confusing setup. I thought I can just select 30 days and I will be prompted to the credit card section but I am totally lost on how this works.

Tuesday, August 2nd 2016, 6:25pm

nvm I figured it out after like 10 minutes messing around with the website

Tuesday, August 2nd 2016, 6:33pm

Quinz

Intermediate

Hello and welcome!

Yeh it can be a bit confusing at first. Glad you figured it out.

Welcome again and hope to see ya ingame!
“If you want to conquer fear, don't sit home and think about it. Go out and get busy.”
-Dale Carnegie

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.”
-Bernard M. Baruch

Monday, August 29th 2016, 5:32pm

Can you explain how you got past that error? I can't seem to figure it out myself. I select the 30 days, hit pay. Then it says, are you sure you want to sigh up for this, I hit pay again. Error. Every time. I see no place to put in payment information.

Monday, August 29th 2016, 5:37pm

Can you explain how you got past that error? I can't seem to figure it out myself. I select the 30 days, hit pay. Then it says, are you sure you want to sigh up for this, I hit pay again. Error. Every time. I see no place to put in payment information.

You need to buy crystals first, then you buy subscription with those crystals. Use "Manual Top-up" or "Crystal Bundles" option for that.

Monday, August 29th 2016, 5:57pm

You need to buy crystals first, then you buy subscription with those crystals. Use "Manual Top-up" or "Crystal Bundles" option for that.
Thank you for your help! =)

Wednesday, August 31st 2016, 6:41pm

welcome to allods! where you get support on forums from the players but not from the My.com team!!! Enjoy!

Rate this thread