You are not logged in.

Monday, August 8th 2016, 12:10am

Pochtron

Intermediate

• "Pochtron" started this thread

7.1 and crafting Hammers

Ok so here it goes. In 7.0 crafting fabled hammers with profession was so expensive that it was cheaper to convert gold and buy the CS hammers.
Yes, even with 1:1800 currency.

In 7.1 the price of components required for the craft should have been reduced. AFAIK, it only happened on P2P server.
F2P server got the amount of tools design required for it cut down by 2 or 4, nobody cares coz we have gazillions of it and it sells for like 1 negociant currency anyway.
And still, crafing a fabled hammer is still worth 3k gold a try.

Now, i'm sorry, but WTF are you guys thinking ? 7.0 was the first patch ever where you actuallye NEEDED to CS to get full gear at the end of the season.
It was impossible without fabled hammers, no matter how many you got in Domi.
And you repeat this thing in 7.1. Making crafting hammers through profession actually MORE EXPENSIVE than buying the shit from the CS.

I'd like to meet the genius who thought about this. I could probably sell his kidneys for quite some gold and be happy about it.
Coz yes, you die slowly with a lot of pain without kidneys.

Don't wonder why people are leaving your godforsaken game. You guys do everything that is needed for it to happen.

Monday, August 8th 2016, 3:54pm

sure you even need em? i mean i used them all the time but i was finished with gear looong before new patch came so i think its possible to fully gear with green craphammer from npc for 30 gold^^

Monday, August 8th 2016, 6:31pm

Pochtron

Intermediate

• "Pochtron" started this thread

No it's impossible, I know people who tried and they miss 2 fabled and some leggy. Raid mats seem more doable (i think we started killing in hard 1 or 2 weeks after you guys), but combat mats you miss too much (since you're doing all bosses in hard, no combat mats from raid).

Same will go for a player who catches up 71 fabled now : he needs even more hammers to use on the 71 fabled.

It's a showstopper for many players : they try to keep up with farming the gold and stuff, but at the end of the season it's just too much of a hassle, and motivation drops when they are always further from the guys who CS. Being able to use profession for lesser cost would ease the pain, but no, we've been denied this favor.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Pochtron" (Aug 14th 2016, 1:17am)

Monday, August 8th 2016, 7:53pm

Halfing

Beginner

According to AOP you can stop drinking alcohol and smoking cigarettes to buy these hammers.

Poch, i assume you don't smoke so just eat a bit less and buy hammers, ez fix.

Monday, August 8th 2016, 8:35pm

Tuesday, August 9th 2016, 11:00am

Frakkerz

Trainee

So i just did some crafting of 73 tools.
3420g per attempt.

Cash shop costs 3bc per hammer (when buying in x100 which we all do...)
this is 1800x3 = 5400g per hammer.

At the moment you can use legendary tools which has the same effect as fabled tools and cash shop tools.

So you need at minimum to hit a green craft with 1 re-roll remaining EVERY SINGLE TIME for it to be worth it.

I dont know about you but my luck does not give me that guarantee, better stick to cash shop.

WHY BOTHER PUTTING THIS IN THE GAME IF THERE IS ALREADY A BETTER ALTERNATIVE

The only time this is worth is when you are using tools on epic quality staples or parts.

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "Frakkerz" (Aug 9th 2016, 11:12am)