You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Thursday, August 11th 2016, 1:59pm

Removing Inspection from Battleground was not a good idea

Removing Inspection from Battleground was not a good idea...

weak onces can still be kicked by just pressing ctrl M and looking at damage/heals; this only is bad for supporters who dont dmg & heal :wacko:

workaround:
now you have to modify "player database" addon so it shows the values it remembers on player; for gaining other faction data visit their capital from time to time

Thursday, August 11th 2016, 5:10pm

freestile

Professional

+1 a really bad idea imo!

that's when we can't use an addon anymore that we see how handy (if not totaly needed) it was...
I mean, before we could see the players imposible to beat and not starting a fight vs them to die in 2sec, now unless you know the nick of the guy to figure out if he may be stronger, you're completely "blind" regarding the stengh of they others ;(
So yes, maybe there will be less "low gs focuss" (if it was the aim...?) but now the low gs can't even search for someone they can beat so it's worst imo :thumbdown:

Thursday, August 11th 2016, 7:56pm

this is a good idea, weak peoples often make more damages than some of high geared peoples, so this new system only makes pvp leechers be kicked and i love it

Thursday, August 11th 2016, 11:12pm

as a heal today it was annoyning cuz i didnt see who is worth healing :(

Friday, August 12th 2016, 12:41am

Yuna

Trainee

as a heal today it was annoyning cuz i didnt see who is worth healing :(
yo so meanie! (nothing new i know!) :D <3
Yuna
Monsters Inc.
:love:

Friday, August 12th 2016, 9:13pm

why? its the truth right? 50k gs ppl get oneshot while 80k can take a few hits before dying so if i see both at 20% i gotta chose one^^ and choosing the wrong one can lose a battleground^^

Saturday, August 13th 2016, 12:51am

it's good in first not to just kill low-gear players but by time it got no use they r already dead by aoe

Saturday, August 13th 2016, 1:46am

99% of the leechers never change, easy to tell who is good who is bad most of the time. Those leechers will never gear period.
Have inspect/examine or not, those players will never better them self.
So useless to have it, useless not to have it.

Sunday, August 14th 2016, 3:05pm

if you have a good memory for names you might remember strenght of players, but without a good memory for names its different
before, it was easy to select the best target, e.g. first kill the weak so the strong are left alone for full focus or determine which battle has no chance of victory so evade from the superior enemy
only for these in best state it does not matter as every enemy is inferior by default anyway and thus a fitting target

another thing i miss is the visual aspect of inspection
i always enjoyed looking at the various chars in the battlegrounds, their costumes etc
everyone enjoys seeing pretty elves in inspection-window :love:
but this is no longer possible in BG :(
now i always have to visit the bunker in victory-park

if this was done to "protect" weak ones from kick, why not make it so you can only inspect enemy team?
but as bluescarlet said, for healers its still silly when they dont know who is priority for healing

Sunday, August 14th 2016, 5:07pm

freestile

Professional

if you have a good memory for names you might remember strenght of players, but without a good memory for names its different
before, it was easy to select the best target, e.g. first kill the weak so the strong are left alone for full focus or determine which battle has no chance of victory so evade from the superior enemy
only for these in best state it does not matter as every enemy is inferior by default anyway and thus a fitting target

another thing i miss is the visual aspect of inspection
i always enjoyed looking at the various chars in the battlegrounds, their costumes etc
everyone enjoys seeing pretty elves in inspection-window :love:
but this is no longer possible in BG :(
now i always have to visit the bunker in victory-park

if this was done to "protect" weak ones from kick, why not make it so you can only inspect enemy team?
but as bluescarlet said, for healers its still silly when they dont know who is priority for healing

perfectly summarize, all these things that aren't possible anymore are very frustrating and annoying ;( :thumbdown:
i hope they'll fix this asap, or yes only beein able so inspect the other team could be a decent solution...

Monday, August 15th 2016, 1:44am

Also I'd rather kick the people who are not playing for objectives but just want to have top numbers of kills or be top in damage table, while completely ignoring flag carriers, golems, cannons, number of team points etc.

I'd rather kick those than people with lower GS but who actually do something to help team WIN and get rewards.

Though of course, sadly people with 50k GS can't help too much vs 90k+ team no matter how hard they try but that's just reality of allods.

Tuesday, August 16th 2016, 4:26am

What they should have done is make all gear/runes equalized in BG only...

PS: This is a good idea cause now players can stop being little b***** and fking PvP instead of inspecting then deciding whether to attack or flee

Tuesday, August 16th 2016, 4:55am

well there is an entire server for that, its called subscriptionserver, smugglers paradise

and how is it being a b*** when you are smart enough to decide whether its worth to fight alone or rather get some allies?
also, the result is not doing random battles but rather gathering the info otherwise if not available via inspection; after a few battles you know well who is strong, normal or weak, no matter how you memorize it... write an addon or external program, memorize it in your mind or do it old fashion and just write it down on paper :)

same i saw with kicking, already read multiple times "kick xy, he is low gs and has crap runes" or something
ppl arent stupid :rolleyes:

Tuesday, August 16th 2016, 5:34pm

freestile

Professional

well there is an entire server for that, its called subscriptionserver, smugglers paradise

exactly

and how is it being a b*** when you are smart enough to decide whether its worth to fight alone or rather get some allies?

omg yes! the enormous mount of time i've been told "stop afk", or "go fight" or things like that just because i was waiting for others to start the fight instead of rushing inside the melee and get killed in 2sec stupidely..... seriously some people make me want to facepalm so hard sometimes :whistling:

write an addon or external program, memorize it in your mind or do it old fashion and just write it down on paper

that's why this thread is about, yes we can actually write down everything or find another way to get an idea of the strengh of the others, but that's not handy at all (at least not as much as the addon for sure)

Tuesday, August 16th 2016, 10:56pm

Deys

Beginner

another way .... eeeeeer u mean like painting a huge traget ontop of their heads with a message "hey plz focus me with your (paying) add on to use your fero stat" ? eeeeeer noooo way

Tuesday, August 16th 2016, 11:17pm

taking a lot of dmg is like handing out an invitation to every strong player, need no addon here :)
you see who loses a lot of DPS just from few attacks / AOE relatively fast (btw this are not necessarily lowgeared/runed ones but also medium or strong players in fragile builds)

what do you mean with "fero stat"?

Wednesday, August 17th 2016, 12:36am

also, the result is not doing random battles but rather gathering the info otherwise if not available via inspection; after a few battles you know well who is strong, normal or weak, no matter how you memorize it... write an addon or external program, memorize it in your mind or do it old fashion and just write it down on paper :)

same i saw with kicking, already read multiple times "kick xy, he is low gs and has crap runes" or something
ppl arent stupid :rolleyes:
First of all i'm very aware of that. But i was obviously talking about for F2P server. And Second of all u didn't read what i said. Fleeing is different from going to get allies. Additionally depending on which BG u are in all except golem one i believe it's better to "not be smart" and use those couple seconds to stand your ground and help defend your teams base, flag, or get people off cannons..etc (it's not all about killing in these but rather wasting opponents time)
And yeah everyone that does BG a lot all know each other lol.

Btw Smuggler paradise doesn't have gear equalized...does it?

Wednesday, August 17th 2016, 1:13am

although it doesn ot have gear exactly equalized a "normal" player still does his astralkeys every few days (or every day) and thus gear-progress is equal
maybe someone has one piece a bit faster because he had more luck in crafting teal hammers or w/e makes you slightly faster there
but more or less, every regular player will be of similar strenght

interrupting capping players & interrupting cannon IS smart, i totally agree
but if its for attacking a flag its also smart to wait for at least 1 more player for a jointventure-attack (had an incredible healer today in WH, just we 2 kept half of the enemy team busy there,without any words, that was a really pleasent situation)