You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Friday, August 12th 2016, 3:04am

homerosi

Intermediate

• "homerosi" started this thread

Etherium farm

Etherium farming
Hey,

I was wondering since AS is renewed and stuff and people r gearing their ships again, is etherium farming still worth it?
I remember going to some astral sectors with these moon-like-shaped monsters that heat up your hull with some kinda of beam and you could just pull tons of em and kill em, getting about 100-200 etherium every 3-5 hours. I this still a good methode? Do these demons still exist?
From what i saw on a normal demon farming run for astral hunt we got around 7-12 etherium mostly which tooks us like 1h-1h30 for 8k gold, seems prety decent?
MMOseppe peace out! 8o

Saturday, August 13th 2016, 4:05pm

homerosi

Intermediate

Bump? :o
MMOseppe peace out! 8o

Saturday, August 13th 2016, 4:33pm

Buuhuu

Intermediate

Heyho,

those monsters you are describing often just existed in the purple or legend+ astral layers. So as I didn't see them in the current layers aswell I suppose you will have to wait to face this kind of monsters again.
7-12 Etherium is... well luck based but I think it isn't that good, 'cause there are multiple ways of getting gold beside that, like burning keys, leveling reinc, doing Anomalous Region (1900g astral) with every reinc (maybe do the second one in s2 too), doing caravan etc.

You can also farm astral nuggets while you are farming etherium that maybe would increase your gold income, as you can use them to buy gold or chests.

But to answer your question: I think it is still worth it, but you need to have luck or a good killrate/min. So enter hub, pull everything with shots from visor, then kill everything with artillery or AoE-Shots from cannons. After everything is dead, go to next hub quickly and do the same etc. Remember the hubs where almost just little mobs are spawning so you should enter this hub more often, than the others etc.
BAUA POWA!

Saturday, August 13th 2016, 4:51pm

homerosi

Intermediate

Ye there is loads of ways making gold, was just trying to figure if it was a legit way. Those demons i'm describing, you could just pull the whole hub and arti aoe them that's why it was so worth it, now i'm prety sure most demons will hit too hard like that.
MMOseppe peace out! 8o