You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Friday, August 12th 2016, 3:50pm

Stockpilng for the future quest (Ashes of the past)

I don't understand this quest and the drop rate. Says to get 10 ashes of the past from the graveyard. I have to kill about 100 mobs to get 1 of the ashes to drop. I don't see any other ways to get it and it appears only they drop it. Is this quest quest super important can I abandoned it?

Friday, August 12th 2016, 3:57pm

Kissaki

Trainee

the mobs drop emanations of death - you use these emanations by pressing Z next to the Dragons Head torches around the altar in the middle of the map.

When you have lit 4 of them move to the altar and press Z to summon a draconid.

This draconid will have a very high chance to drop 1-3 Ashes of the past.

Friday, August 12th 2016, 4:36pm

the mobs drop emanations of death - you use these emanations by pressing Z next to the Dragons Head torches around the altar in the middle of the map.

When you have lit 4 of them move to the altar and press Z to summon a draconid.

This draconid will have a very high chance to drop 1-3 Ashes of the past.

oh ok tyvm I will try this

Friday, August 12th 2016, 5:33pm

The more torches you turn on, the more powerful the monster will be, and more ashes, but turn on 4-6 is more than enough.

Rate this thread