You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Monday, August 15th 2016, 5:16pm

Dark Veil worth it?

I'm wondering if Dark Veil is really worth the skill points and rubies for an Assault Summy. In 15 levels of leveling I've used it maybe 3 times and died immediately after using it. I tend to use up my heals trying not to get to that point, so when I use Dark Veil I don't have the heal available. Even when I did, the very short effect and global cooldown doesn't leave me healed very much and generally out of blood so I die in a few seconds anyway. Am I just doing this wrong or is it really a better skill for a healer Summy. Will this have more value doing astral with Mercs? I'd rather spend all those points elsewhere.

Monday, August 15th 2016, 6:01pm

Buuhuu

Intermediate

Hello,

I prefer to have this skill on every build at least at rank 1. The reason for that is, that you are invincible, which makes you last longer in PvP (even if it is just some wasted attacks from the enemy players etc.), which makes you survive some AoEs on astral allods later etc.
Especially combined with recovery it's very good. Try use recovery first and then dark veil. Then you don't have to mind the global cooldown.

While leveling that maybe doesn't make a lot of sense, but together with blood ties you at least can survive a little bit. Are you still leveling? If so do you run on support build? Because leveling with support build is far easier than it is on assault. At least I think so, 'cause you survive much longer, can debuff enemies, buff yourself + you get blood for free even out of combat the whole time.
BAUA POWA!

Wednesday, August 17th 2016, 2:56am

For Assault build, there are just better skills to take. I would not bother with it. Not because the spell is bad, it just does not benefit you. You must predict your own death and that is what the skill is based on actually. If you would take fatal damage yeah it would save you, but Blood Aegis and Blood Ties is enough to hold you while levelling.

In Support builds, still not worth it in my opinion. You get %10 damage reduction and also another %35 when you have %40 or less health if your pet is alive. So you are kinda enjoying a great deal of defense already. I would not take it. It will not save you as much.

For a healing build, oh the unholy maiden of satan the skill is so glorious. Not only you give invulnerability to people you nearly top their health in the first 2 seconds with just one Reanimation.

Wednesday, August 17th 2016, 2:58am

For Assault build, there are just better skills to take. I would not bother with it. Not because the spell is bad, it just does not benefit you. You must predict your own death and that is what the skill is based on actually. If you would take fatal damage yeah it would save you, but Blood Aegis and Blood Ties is enough to hold you while levelling.

In Support builds, still not worth it in my opinion. You get %10 damage reduction and also another %35 when you have %40 or less health if your pet is alive. So you are kinda enjoying a great deal of defense already. I would not take it. It will not save you as much.

For a healing build, oh the unholy maiden of satan the skill is so glorious. Not only you give invulnerability to people you nearly top their health in the first 2 seconds with just one Reanimation.

That makes a lot more sense to me. Thx.

Wednesday, August 17th 2016, 11:07pm