You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Wednesday, August 17th 2016, 7:25am

TASK FORCE event

hi all well I was waiting for my price me & my firend & we found some ppl had the price but we didn't recieve anything

my char name Star0destroyer
my firend name Hekoub

Wednesday, August 17th 2016, 9:11am

Quoted

NOTE: Due to the huge amount of winners, we can only ask for your patience while the rewards are sent.
-The Allods Team

Wednesday, August 17th 2016, 12:08pm

From the 15th of August on-wards the prizes will be handed out, most likely from the lowest prize to the main prize, but then who knows, just be patient.

Wednesday, August 17th 2016, 1:00pm

Frakkerz

Trainee

That's just wrong, to be honest i'm not a big fan of their wording in their posts, but my understanding of this whole situation is as such.

From the 15th of August we will be sending the list of names to people who have the power to distribute rewards... as such you are likely to receive your rewards after maintenance this week.

No one has their rewards yet as far as i can see.

Moderators don't have power, and the CM is not likely to spend hours of time sending 400+ rewards out manually as the likelihood of error is very high.
Therefor a list of names sent to support (mods have higher priority than us) and they will distribute them during maintanence...

Just my thoughts.

Wednesday, August 17th 2016, 1:21pm

Mhuldoon

Professional

Hey folks,

Everything was already covered by Reira's final post on the subject , so from here it is simply a matter of patience.

Regards,
Mhul