You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Thursday, August 18th 2016, 4:58pm

Can Someone Make a Thread in Russian Forum?

Can someone who knows Russian can make a thread in Russian forums about:

-The gearing system now punishes new players with decreasing the gearscore of dropped weapons by %90 of their value. Daily limit kills every player's experience with the gearing.
-The Global Cooldown is basically a 2 second Helplessness after you cast a skill. That does not work for classes reliant on using their abilities in a rapid succession.

The cash shop is fine, but no one can farm for them when they must gear up or they get oneshotted. It is a little massive with its purple or temporary yellow items but the game must have something to farm so it is kinda justified.

For the love of god, make a fixed crystal price for each patch. Players are basically getting punished by each other's purchases. Also this makes all the game reliant on elitist people because with buying a lot of crystals they can freeze the economy and we all know that they can do that.

Skill system is horrible now, basically every healer feels generic. Aspects are basically crippling certain things, Support does not feel like you had decent damage over Assault builds. Aspects are good but everyone being a one trick pony hurts the gameplay even if you have 2 talent builds. Some classes are either god tier or trash because the team is making classes distinct from their archetype like Summoner being the defensive mage who could do lasting damage or healing but changing it to glass cannon does not work because you must live to see your spells work.

The Mages are basically babysitted by the dev team at the moment, they are too good at everything. Supports are not normally meant for damage but Support Mage aka. Pyromancer says otherwise.

For the love of god, please someone tell the devs what is going on their own game for their own good.

Thursday, August 18th 2016, 6:40pm

Thursday, August 18th 2016, 6:52pm

iam pretty sure the russians have whiner themselves and dont need the european ones too^^ the developers are not stupid (at least i think so) and know of the problems the game has as they have a big feedback from the russian community...

also its always a question about personal preferences for example

i strongly agree with some of your points such as global cd

but also i strongly disagree with builds (maaan all this bullshitting about how builds are too easy now is annyoing cuz its more flexible than ever -.-) and cashshop rrly needs a change of some sort (like taking runes out of the game completly cuz i think everything else is more or less farmable with time just runes are impossible)

Friday, August 19th 2016, 7:14pm

mediaaa

Trainee

iam pretty sure the russians have whiner themselves and dont need the european ones too^^ the developers are not stupid (at least i think so) and know of the problems the game has as they have a big feedback from the russian community...

also its always a question about personal preferences for example

i strongly agree with some of your points such as global cd

but also i strongly disagree with builds (maaan all this bullshitting about how builds are too easy now is annyoing cuz its more flexible than ever -.-) and cashshop rrly needs a change of some sort (like taking runes out of the game completly cuz i think everything else is more or less farmable with time just runes are impossible)

They don't....u know why? because in russian server u can make competitive character ( at least full 8 + patron + scrolls) for like 300$.... and NA/EU u need 10x more money....make sense if u think about it...and its their game,so they adopted the price for them...how the hell do u think that russians have 6full servers and EU /NA struggle with one...(even with merge withevery english speak server in planet)...
Problem is ,devs wont cut the price because old players,who already put fortune in a mmo,they said -wouldnt be fair...the solution is open brand new F2P server...and do a lot of advertise...so people have options again to grind lv 10rune and everything in 6-8 months /year.... because 70% of old players did that in 2010...like me,i had full 10,and never spend a dime except for potions,and stuff..Today that's impossible for new players ,which is also- not fair.
sss

Friday, August 19th 2016, 7:35pm

so full lvl 8 runes and basic cs stuff costs 10x 300$...3000$? :D not rrly but yeah lets make it more expensive whatever^^

also iam pretty sure they have whiners too^^ i mean there are always ppl who want everything for free even tho its unrealistic^^

but you are right when you say some big spenders would probably be pissed when everything gets suddenly cheap (i personal wouldnt mind cuz better have new players than no players...but yeah) and in the end i dont think there will be a solution for this... russians dont care for european marked so things here wont change and i give it 2-3 more years then our server will be empty and i just hope they dont close it then but merge us with the russians^^

Saturday, August 20th 2016, 3:00am

in russian allods there is some sale going on which offers non-permanent runes for cheap prices; this will please casual&seasonal gamers
its not only runes but also other helpful items from shop of curiosities

as its not permanent veterans wont be angered while rookies still can catch up for cheap
a well-done solution i would say :thumbup:

see https://allods.mail.ru/forums/showthread.php?t=135343 for more info

Saturday, August 20th 2016, 3:06pm

@AOP
100c per rune in Russia = 300c in Europe. For 1 single rune. Expires after 30d.
Nothing that would make me pay nor play again. I wonder who would buy that.

Saturday, August 20th 2016, 4:04pm

100c per rune in Russia = 300c in Europe. For 1 single rune. Expires after 30d.
Nothing that would make me pay nor play again. I wonder who would buy that.

There's one important detail you didn't mention. When it expires, it turns into 400 crystal chips. On the Russian version 4 crystal chips cost 1 crystal.

As to who would buy that: anyone who has at least one rune lower than 8 and wants to buy crystal chips.

It doesn't make the game any more or any less p2w than it already is, just incorporates the same model that exists for patronage 5 into runes.

Saturday, August 20th 2016, 6:04pm

Frakkerz

Trainee

If they started removing CS items that i have already payed for then im leaving the game.
If they created a new F2P server which means population on current server falls (rendering my cs useless) then im leaving the game.

I think i speak for the majority of players when i say that my CS is the only thing keeping me in game, i spent too much too just let it go. And this patch is begging players to just quit.

If however, instead of removing CS you made it cheaper than i think the majority of players would be happy. Very few people in game have full cash shop, 13 runes, max tier scrolls, everything.

And those that do? They are more than likely a bought account. So they probably didnt even pay 10% of the true cost of their items.

So who really loses out on so called "fairness" when we reduce the price of cs items? The 1 or 2 legitimately maxed out players?
Who really wins? The 99.9% of population that is not maxed out?

----------------------------
I got my runes up to 10/8 and my cs to 1st/2nd highest tier and to be honest, i would not mind if you made the value of everything lower... it just means that i can buy the next tier or upgrade runes cheaper too.

and because of the exponential value of each tier, naturally the gap between each player cs is lower too.
----------------------------

Saturday, August 20th 2016, 6:35pm

<snip> Enjoy your CS items in an empty game!

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Mhuldoon" (Aug 21st 2016, 3:17am)

Saturday, August 20th 2016, 7:17pm

mediaaa

Trainee

Doesn't realy matter anyway....Allods isn't dead game for no reason...even some retarded mmorpg have full servers and great player base,and allods which is one of the best MMORPG out there (graphic,end game) don't...
The reason is simple, Game become P2W in 2011 and that's a fact. u can deny it,or don't but it's a FACT.

One more thing i said it in last comment, OLD players have options to grind FULL 10 ,and gear in 6-8 months,like it should be in MMORPG game...today no one have that option ..and that isn't fair either.

AND dont tell me free mmorpg must have some profit,because there are a lot of ways to get profit without making the game P2W...look other games..
I don't mind AND probably no one would to spend 10-20$ /month for potions,costume,lotery,boxes...bla bla... but i would never put 5000-20000$ on some game.that's insane.even if u are rich.
SO leave that story for some kids,allods is in dark for a long time ,and no one want to put the light on.One sad mmo story..
sss

Saturday, August 20th 2016, 9:31pm

Diktator

Trainee

Doesn't realy matter anyway....Allods isn't dead game for no reason...even some retarded mmorpg have full servers and great player base,and allods which is one of the best MMORPG out there (graphic,end game) don't...
The reason is simple, Game become P2W in 2011 and that's a fact. u can deny it,or don't but it's a FACT.

One more thing i said it in last comment, OLD players have options to grind FULL 10 ,and gear in 6-8 months,like it should be in MMORPG game...today no one have that option ..and that isn't fair either.

AND dont tell me free mmorpg must have some profit,because there are a lot of ways to get profit without making the game P2W...look other games..
I don't mind AND probably no one would to spend 10-20$ /month for potions,costume,lotery,boxes...bla bla... but i would never put 5000-20000$ on some game.that's insane.even if u are rich.
SO leave that story for some kids,allods is in dark for a long time ,and no one want to put the light on.One sad mmo story..
This.

Sunday, August 21st 2016, 12:10am

Pochtron

Intermediate

Players like Frakkerz is why this game is a pile of shit :) Enjoy your CS items in an empty game!

I think you missed his point. Many have asked already to make CS more affordable for everyone, so catch up will be easier and overall level on the server will rise.

Things like pat 5, stats & rubies distribution should be granted to all players for a few quests over some time, like the frozen tear was (but faster).
It's nonsense to have new players start on pat 4 and having to pay loads for next level, they can use that gold/money much better.
Same goes for changing build, 250 crystals to fix a bad build or try new things is bullshit. Having players locked in a bad build or not able to swtich between heal, support, assault as they wish just ruins their experience.

Old things available for long should be affordable to all for a huge discount. It's the only way to help new people and not scare them away.

Sunday, August 21st 2016, 11:51pm

Frakkerz

Trainee

Right... I'm a pile of shit, for giving arguments which would help solve your problems objectively without creating new ones.

If you read my post properly, you will notice i was all for reducing the cost of items, just against the removal of them...

Allow me to point out that unlike you, i actually contribute to the coomunity in a positive way, i have posted several guides which helps new players understand how gold can be farmed or explaining the new patches and how they work as well as some advice for certain classes.
In addition i donate a large quantity of my low-med cash shop items that i get from strongboxes to players in need, not to those who ask but to those i see have potential to reach a long-term state in the game.
I spend a large amount of time answering questions and helping newbies in game.

Now, as i am not a moderator, i dont get payed to do this stuff, nor am i awarded a mod title.
And as i am not a moderator, i dont get payed to sit here and take **** from you either...

You don't contribute to the community so gtfo of the forums.

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "Frakkerz" (Aug 22nd 2016, 12:07am)