You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Friday, August 19th 2016, 2:34am

Factors of Victory - A complete Summary

Everytime we read only about gear, runes and items... but there is more

today i want to show a full list of the factors which influence the outcome of a battle

Gear (Including Stat-Distribution)
Items (Runes+everything else)
Spec (Including Reincskill)
Skill (input + correct reaction to situations on the battlefield)
Internetconnection / Hardware

Potions Offense
Potions Defense

PVP-Alcohol (+10% OFF)
PVP-Meat (10% DEF)

Drink (+WILLPOWER)
Food (+HEALTH)

Alchemic Potion (offensive bonus)
Alchemic Potion (defensive bonus)

Guildbonus (Tabard)
Guildbonus (Guildtalents)

Healingpotions

Other alchemical potions (Astral vision,negation etc)

Martyrs Skills
Marriage-Skills/Buffs

so to achieve the FULL potential of a char, all these things should be considered
the guildrubies which heal while under CC certainly have the strongest impact at all by far because they often make recieving CC's something desireable for the target and also render all those who rely on CC's chanceless

This post has been edited 4 times, last edit by "ALLODS-ONLINE-PLAYER" (Oct 11th 2017, 2:44am)

Friday, August 19th 2016, 5:03am

Gwiniel

Intermediate

That's a good summary although I never pvp. But it gives perspective to the whole thing. Basically like the old fashioned raiding with some new tweaks :)
New to Allods? Need few tips'n'tricks? Check ALLODS ONLINE SANCTUARY

Important guide for new players: Patronage: requirements and benefits

Friday, August 19th 2016, 10:55am

<snip> you forgot like 90% of the CS items that have a huge impact in pvp.... no patronage lvl 5? no monolith armour? you forgot mounts in battlegrounds and soo many other P2W things...

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Mhuldoon" (Aug 21st 2016, 3:05am)

Friday, August 19th 2016, 5:01pm

IAmGroot

Professional

Sorry AOP, haven't bashed you in a long time and I feel like I finally have to.....

You missed way too much CS to make this an even useful list.

The complete summary to winning is to either farm 1,000s of hours or pay boatloads of money.
Then gear, then skill, then maybe connection.

Friday, August 19th 2016, 6:30pm

"items" is the general summary of the improvements that the itemshop offers except runes :) (this includes things like lightning, monolith, specs of light, all kinds of boxes and so on)
if someone wants a detailed summary of these, we have already lists of them

this list was meant to point at the things not so obvious, im pretty sure many players do not think about the CC-healing rubies when fighting a strong enemy and rather think of it as a result of something else

Friday, August 19th 2016, 7:28pm

nah groot have to disagree there even with lvl 13 runes and green gear you will never beat someone with legy gear and lvl 1 runes^^

i would say its Gear->Skill->Class->CS->other stuff (ofc extrem less of 1 can beat little less of other lets say full 13 epic has a very good chance against full 1 legy

and to aop the cc regg rubees are rrly not that strong... especially cuz many high players run a shitton of willpower

Friday, August 19th 2016, 8:05pm

nah groot have to disagree there even with lvl 13 runes and green gear you will never beat someone with legy gear and lvl 1 runes^^

Except the thing is that gearing has been a joke for a while. So unless someone starts several months later in a patch, there's like absolutely no difference in terms of gear.
There's now absolutely no risk involved in gearing anymore, so basically everyone will have the same gear.

So yeah, in theory gear makes quite big difference. In reality it hardly ever happens where it potentially matters (raids, dominions, etc).
Stargazer - P2P League
Hiren - P2P Empire

Friday, August 19th 2016, 8:18pm

yeah sadly astral is so easy now we even run without a heal :D maybe fable items will make a little diffrence again

i rrly want something like a hardmode in astral again^^ (remember the rich buff? wohoo^^)

Friday, August 19th 2016, 10:27pm

Deys

Beginner

i would say its Gear->Skill->Class->CS->other stuff (ofc extrem less of 1 can beat little less of other lets say full 13 epic has a very good chance against full 1 legy

and to aop the cc regg rubees are rrly not that strong... especially cuz many high players run a shitton of willpower

naaaaaaaah it's Skill --> Class (#trololol patch player) --> CS --> Gear --> other factor (in my opinion , and the one of most of non-CS players ...)

Saturday, August 20th 2016, 1:35am

Pochtron

Intermediate

Don't even bother with this kind of thread. Besides "class", it also misses "teamplay / group coordination" since 1v1 is totally pointless. But that kind of things is unknown territory for AOP.

@Bluescarlet : man bring the rich buff back. Make astral hard and worthy again. I still remember times when people were proud of beating a hard wealthy buff boss and posted it on forums !

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Pochtron" (Aug 20th 2016, 1:49am)

Saturday, August 20th 2016, 2:46am

proper synergy of players is a part of skill, this is selfevident; isnt it some kind of skill to interact in battle with other players?
guarding the healer will prolong my life in the end, so its in my best interest to kill those who focus him 1st etc...

class is covered by items as you can get items to change your class according to what is most powerful
but in the end all classes have their flaws and it comes down to some complex rock scissors paper-system... (example? ppl often talk about how powerful mage is... take some mage and let him fight vs a similar psionicist in CC-spec... psi will ruin the mages stacks or fire and usally win the battle... or summoner? counter him with some class that knows how to reduce incoming heal)
personally, i still believe in at least a certain amount of classbalance (given proper prerequesites ofc!)

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "ALLODS-ONLINE-PLAYER" (Aug 20th 2016, 2:52am)

Sunday, August 21st 2016, 1:50am

dragonsvk8

Intermediate

yeah sadly astral is so easy now we even run without a heal :D maybe fable items will make a little diffrence again

i rrly want something like a hardmode in astral again^^ (remember the rich buff? wohoo^^)
nobody from p2p server wants to believe me that it was actually the hardest astral content ever made when there was wealthy buff in fable glyph sectors :(

the feeling when we first fullclear it with the literally easiest buff possibe with wealthy after so many tries was amazing :) last boss took us 20 minutes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vocf5KBCYK4
Back and rolling on 6.0!

My Youtube Channel
Summoner PvP guide 5.0.0

Sunday, August 21st 2016, 2:24am

yeah good old times^^ but well devs always seem to listen to ppl who say game is too hard :(

Sunday, August 21st 2016, 11:56am

homerosi

Intermediate

nobody from p2p server wants to believe me that it was actually the hardest astral content ever made when there was wealthy buff in fable glyph sectors :(

the feeling when we first fullclear it with the literally easiest buff possibe with wealthy after so many tries was amazing :) last boss took us 20 minutes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vocf5KBCYK4

Dat pure nostalgia, you just made me sad and happy at the same moment!
MMOseppe peace out! 8o

Sunday, August 21st 2016, 12:24pm

Say what? P2P had wealthy allod!

I tried it (and failed) multiple times, some easier ones I was able to clear, so I do believe, on P2P any wealthy allod was REALLY hard. If you done it before p5 was added (since EU got it later I think?) then you probably had it easier only by how much difference runes + potent elixirs do.

Those aren't fable ofc, on P2P fable was simply not possible:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=05Fnm7M_itg

This post has been edited 4 times, last edit by "Dala" (Aug 21st 2016, 12:36pm)

Sunday, August 21st 2016, 12:47pm

I tried it (and failed) multiple times, some easier ones I was able to clear, so I do believe, on P2P any wealthy allod was REALLY hard. If you done it before p5 was added (since EU got it later I think?) then you probably had it easier only by how much difference runes + potent elixirs do.

They had P4 in the video above, but still Specks, Trinkets, Potents, runes around 10s and I imagine more stats/rubies/talents, which kinda do add up on the long run.
Stargazer - P2P League
Hiren - P2P Empire

Sunday, August 21st 2016, 3:18pm

dragonsvk8

Intermediate

Say what? P2P had wealthy allod!

Those aren't fable ofc, on P2P fable was simply not possible:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=05Fnm7M_itg
the vid u linked was some early sector look at your gs 8000 ours was 9000 and yeah I think the vid is from lege sector only with p4 think they removed wealthy at some patch when fable sectors were open
Back and rolling on 6.0!

My Youtube Channel
Summoner PvP guide 5.0.0

Sunday, August 21st 2016, 4:03pm

the vid u linked was some early sector look at your gs 8000 ours was 9000 and yeah I think the vid is from lege sector only with p4 think they removed wealthy at some patch when fable sectors were open

It was one of our first ever attempts at wealthy Allod. Wasn't even close to balanced for P2P.

There was some videos of people doing those on NA P2P server too, but I can't find them anymore.

It really sucks how they released this server so late, 4.0 was released on 13th of March 2013, P2P server opened on 4th of October 2013 :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown:

This post has been edited 5 times, last edit by "Dala" (Aug 21st 2016, 4:21pm)

Rate this thread