You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Tuesday, August 23rd 2016, 12:35am

Newer music from the game

while the good old music from the game is on youtube etc i could not find for example the music of ferris (only some raidvideo which also had nice music, but it wasnt what i was looking for in this case ;) )

can someone tell me where to find / download / how to extract this?

"workaround" is doing a simple rip with no32 recorder, but maybe someone has a better idea 8o

Tuesday, August 23rd 2016, 5:02pm

freestile

Professional

yep, i'm looking for the new musics too
on the russian website the last ones are from 2014 they should add the new ones now :whistling:

Wednesday, August 24th 2016, 1:25pm

Dadoxd

Beginner

while the good old music from the game is on youtube etc i could not find for example the music of ferris (only some raidvideo which also had nice music, but it wasnt what i was looking for in this case ;) )

can someone tell me where to find / download / how to extract this?

"workaround" is doing a simple rip with no32 recorder, but maybe someone has a better idea 8o

I have managed to extract 51 music files from the game, if you can tell me wich ones you need i can upload them somewhere and link them here!
Dadoxd (70) Healer Imp.
Dadodx (65) Mage Imp.
Conocon (70) Warden Imp.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Dadoxd" (Aug 24th 2016, 1:33pm)

Wednesday, August 24th 2016, 1:37pm

it would be nice if you could pack them together in some archive (winzip or rar) and upload all of them;
i am especially looking for the music that plays when you are in ferris in the icy area where the tungar are

Wednesday, August 24th 2016, 1:54pm

Dadoxd

Beginner

it would be nice if you could pack them together in some archive (winzip or rar) and upload all of them;
i am especially looking for the music that plays when you are in ferris in the icy area where the tungar are

Will upload the archive asap, my italian connection sucks so i need time

EDIT: it seems the ferris music is inside the "ambiance.bsb" package wich i can't actually open, i am trying to open them

EDIT2: Can't open "*.bsb" files, i will upload the 51 tracks tonight, but that's all i can do :-/
Dadoxd (70) Healer Imp.
Dadodx (65) Mage Imp.
Conocon (70) Warden Imp.

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "Dadoxd" (Aug 24th 2016, 3:06pm)

Thursday, August 25th 2016, 1:07pm

Dadoxd

Beginner

Sorry if i am late, here http://www.mediafire.com/download/4xx6bx…e+By+Dadoxd.zip you can download the most traditional allods musics + something "new" extracted from the game, so max quality
Dadoxd (70) Healer Imp.
Dadodx (65) Mage Imp.
Conocon (70) Warden Imp.

Saturday, January 14th 2017, 10:02pm

Can someone extract the backgroud music of Gipat? Not the main game music.