You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Tuesday, April 1st 2014, 10:43pm

Im trying something like this for PvP!

PvP Build experiment no 1..:D

Still couldnt get the DC ruby.
Prolly ill make the healing rubies 9% again after i got that.

But im open for suggestions...

Wednesday, April 2nd 2014, 1:04pm

dragonsvk8

Intermediate

PvP Build experiment no 1..:D

Still couldnt get the DC ruby.
Prolly ill make the healing rubies 9% again after i got that.

But im open for suggestions...
it looks good enuf but since u lacking some rubies I would take only r2 toxic weakness and r2 call of the grave for some more def stuff but yeah this just depends on ur playstyle if u prefer to be more aoe dependant with slightly better survival or do bit more single target dps
Back and rolling on 6.0!

My Youtube Channel
Summoner PvP guide 5.0.0

Wednesday, April 2nd 2014, 1:39pm

I would take only r2 toxic weakness and r2 call of the grave for some more def
Since i sent this message im trying different builds over and over.
Spent almost all night in bg.
For example, as u said i tried r2 toxic weakness and r2 healing shield. But the problem is i couldnt see any difference between r1 and r2!
And call of the grave rubies. After i found a working dps metter i noticed that no matter how i change stats or gears or etc, my crit chance is still less than 20%! So i tought its good to have at least one strong instant skill.

But as i said at the begining im open for suggestions. Lets say i took r2 cotg and r2tw. Where would u advice to put those two rubies?
R3 Healing shield for example? Or r3 insidous touch again? Or Advance Genetics? I know u love those rubies..:)

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Elvespresley" (Apr 2nd 2014, 1:54pm)

Wednesday, April 2nd 2014, 2:46pm

dragonsvk8

Intermediate

I would take only r2 toxic weakness and r2 call of the grave for some more def
Since i sent this message im trying different builds over and over.
Spent almost all night in bg.
For example, as u said i tried r2 toxic weakness and r2 healing shield. But the problem is i couldnt see any difference between r1 and r2!
And call of the grave rubies. After i found a working dps metter i noticed that no matter how i change stats or gears or etc, my crit chance is still less than 20%! So i tought its good to have at least one strong instant skill.

But as i said at the begining im open for suggestions. Lets say i took r2 cotg and r2tw. Where would u advice to put those two rubies?
R3 Healing shield for example? Or r3 insidous touch again? Or Advance Genetics? I know u love those rubies..:)
Well imo Insideous touch rubies are the only ones not worth it when you are lacking rubies..even I rather take advanced genetics over it in wh/df build (I take both r3 domi builds tho for most possible support for group ) but since u dont have fod (?) I would go for pom cd reduce..one of the reasons is that with this gear we have atm 9% more heal isnt that much benefical since you should be able heal easier than before patch coz we havent ppl who are using any anger stats right now.
PoM is also undispellable hot not like DR which can be dispelled by any random geared bard/mage so atleast 8 second cd decrease on this imba hot will be really helpful. I just simply cant skip that one since its too op :D
Healing shield is discussable but I would try to not skip it either since with it you dont need to waste 3 bloods on recasting aegis that often but if so I would take it atleast r2
Theres also option to totally skip cotg rubies as I do it in my domi build for best survival if you really feel ok with it but I cant live with 10 sec howl cd in random bgs since its irritating me too hard when theres no ppl to heal meanwhile waiting for cd :D
Lately Im taking only r1 necropotency too and dont see any difference from r2 so you might reconsider this.
I also saw you took only r2 Virulence which is a bit wasted since you are supposed to mostly take it for the 5th PoM tick and that one happens only with r3.
Endless thirst is quite good combo without Cotg rubies since you depend on full aoe otherwise I wouldnt take it r3

When I sum this up theres more than enough choices and after you read this I guess you know which rubies are the most important and which ones are possible to be fully skipped or by some ranks atleast, hope I helped :)
Back and rolling on 6.0!

My Youtube Channel
Summoner PvP guide 5.0.0

Wednesday, April 2nd 2014, 3:35pm

First want to say thank you for ur time and advices.

I will consider all ur ideas especially about PoM/Virulence balance, necro and healing shield.
The problem is i always trust DR too much..:)

Anyway, ill send the new build tonight.
Hope u can have a look at it and can write ur ideas.

Thx again...

Wednesday, April 2nd 2014, 4:17pm

dragonsvk8

Intermediate

First want to say thank you for ur time and advices.

I will consider all ur ideas especially about PoM/Virulence balance, necro and healing shield.
The problem is i always trust DR too much..:)

Anyway, ill send the new build tonight.
Hope u can have a look at it and can write ur ideas.

Thx again...
btw one thing I forgot to tell..Im still testing bloodlust rubies but so far they seem to heal very low so you might also consider taking something else instead of them ^^ and np btw :D
Back and rolling on 6.0!

My Youtube Channel
Summoner PvP guide 5.0.0

Wednesday, April 2nd 2014, 5:30pm

btw one thing I forgot to tell..Im still testing bloodlust rubies but so far they seem to heal very low so you might also consider taking something else instead of them and np btw
Noticed the same thing.
But i wanted to believe like its gonna be better with better gears. Maybe i should forget those rubies until full epic gears...

Wednesday, April 2nd 2014, 8:24pm

Autopsyst

Trainee

remove Donor Virus rubies aka bloodlust, remove healing rubies, get healing shield and at least r2 dark pact
I don't like you, you don't like me
Its not likely that we'll ever be friends
Why pretend?

They say, "Evil prevails when good men fail to act." What they ought to say is, "Evil prevails."

Thursday, April 3rd 2014, 2:55am

Well, here is the new build.

DC ruby will go to Toxic Weakness r3 (hope soon..:)
Btw, i decided to give one more chance to Donor Virus rubies. Cause i really couldnt understand! It looks sometimes works but sometimes waste of ruby...

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Elvespresley" (Apr 3rd 2014, 3:07am)

Thursday, April 3rd 2014, 9:44am

dragonsvk8

Intermediate

Well, here is the new build.

DC ruby will go to Toxic Weakness r3 (hope soon..:)
Btw, i decided to give one more chance to Donor Virus rubies. Cause i really couldnt understand! It looks sometimes works but sometimes waste of ruby...
it heals too low to waste 3 rubies in it and as i said in other thread theres more useful stuff to take instead of it just check the explanations i posted here btw why did u skip wf ? its nice to have it r1 atleast for passive blood income
Back and rolling on 6.0!

My Youtube Channel
Summoner PvP guide 5.0.0

Thursday, April 3rd 2014, 12:51pm

Dragagon_old

Unregistered

Bloodlust rubies kinda eh, blood flow also kinda eh, summoning mastery is handy for PvP bc of the omg kill the lurker people, the fear CD rubies are nice but with how many bards that run ballade also feels somewhat wasteful atm the stam and faith could be helpful havnt double checked them this patch though; r3 necropotency very handy as well mm too late for me to continue commenting

Thursday, April 3rd 2014, 1:28pm

it heals too low to waste 3 rubies in it and as i said in other thread theres more useful stuff to take instead of it just check the explanations i posted here

Yes.. Its hard to admit but Donor Virus rubies are just failure but nothing. Hope with better gears i can get better results. But atm i skipped them.

btw why did u skip wf ? its nice to have it r1 atleast for passive blood income

I will get that r1 again but not now.
Less than 18K mana i have atm with rare 2h weapon. And wf takes 1542 mana. And ppl are dying in BG like flies before even 3 or 4 wf ticks..:D So i decided to skip for now until i have a better mana pool and more enduring opponents.

Its like this atm..:)

p.s: btw im seriously thinking about r3 plaguebringer. seems especially under high percentage of determination, dr will be more effective!

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "Elvespresley" (Apr 3rd 2014, 2:04pm)

Thursday, April 3rd 2014, 1:52pm

Bloodlust rubies kinda eh, blood flow also kinda eh, summoning mastery is handy for PvP bc of the omg kill the lurker people, the fear CD rubies are nice but with how many bards that run ballade also feels somewhat wasteful atm the stam and faith could be helpful havnt double checked them this patch though; r3 necropotency very handy as well mm too late for me to continue commenting

Until full epic astral gears i dont think bloodlust will be helpful.
Summoning mastery gets at least 5 rubies. Its impossible to do that with my lack of ruby situation. But if u have perma DoD its really cool for especially 1vs.1 fights.
Stam and Faith rubies gives 500mana at r3. Cant waste 2 more rubies for that. Tbh the only reason i took that r1 cause its the only way to reach hod without summon soul.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Elvespresley" (Apr 3rd 2014, 2:00pm)

Thursday, April 3rd 2014, 2:10pm

Modliszka

Beginner

Its like this atm..:)
You probably forgot to put rubies in frightful presence and empowered infections - or link to the build is broken.
In my opinion taking blood flow rubies and not taking wf is a waste of 3 rubies

I'll try going with that build- I have to see if withering touch will be enough to trigger decomposition fast enough.

Thursday, April 3rd 2014, 2:52pm

dragonsvk8

Intermediate

everything you said is wrong except the bloodlust rubies :)

Quoted

Stam and Faith rubies gives 500mana at r3. Cant waste 2 more rubies for that. Tbh the only reason i took that r1 cause its the only way to reach hod without summon soul.

When you take Summon soul you can save 1 more ruby by taking blood bank on place next to of Endless thirst and Reanimator just saying :)
Back and rolling on 6.0!

My Youtube Channel
Summoner PvP guide 5.0.0

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "dragonsvk8" (Apr 3rd 2014, 2:57pm)

Thursday, April 3rd 2014, 2:57pm

You probably forgot to put rubies in frightful presence and empowered infections - or link to the build is broken.

I'll try going with that build- I have to see if withering touch will be enough to trigger decomposition fast enough.

Yep, it fixed now.
Like Draci's said its all about gaming style at the end.
For example me, i cant even imagine to play without immunodefiency. Its the only skill which i can kill healers around 50% health. With a lucky shot ofc.:)
I know its waste of blood playing without wf but still blood flow rubies help with life tap. Life tap cd almost less than 5 sec. every other 2 HoD makes Life tap available. Also keeps blood aegis at the max according to healing shield.
Beside, as a said mana pool and ppl are dying too fast for now. After 4 or 5 tick of wf u need to spend another 1500 mana.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Elvespresley" (Apr 3rd 2014, 3:03pm)

Thursday, April 3rd 2014, 3:02pm

dragonsvk8

Intermediate

Yep, it fixed now.
Like Draci's said its all about gaming style at the end.
For example me, i cant even imagine to play without immunodefiency. Its the only skill which i can kill healers around 50% health. With a lucky shot ofc.:)
I know its waste of blood playing without wf but still blood flow rubies help with life tap. Life tap cd almost less than 5 sec. every other 2 HoD makes Life tap abailable. Also keeps blood aegis at the max according to healing shield.
Beside, as a said mana pool and ppl are dying too fast for now. After 4 or 5 tick of wf u need to spend another 1500 mana.
I had some talk with Blacktoast yday about Withering touch r2-r3 in pvp..I would say that it is possible to play with r2 but in the end I still decided to take it r3 for maximum potential to spread dots instead of being very unlucky and not spreading it from like 3rd-4th neurotoxin tick.
Back and rolling on 6.0!

My Youtube Channel
Summoner PvP guide 5.0.0

Thursday, April 3rd 2014, 3:14pm

I would say that it is possible to play with r2 but in the end I still decided to take it r3 for maximum potential to spread dots instead of being very unlucky and not spreading it from like 3rd-4th neurotoxin tick.

As much as i could see, its only 5-10% chance not to trigger decay with r2 withering touch. And mostly triggers before than 3rd or 4th tick of Neuro.

Thursday, April 3rd 2014, 3:18pm

Dragagon_old

Unregistered

Mm I chose more healing and tankyness didn't really find blood flow an amazing boost in PvP also can you actually deny how many bards there are ATM? Lol well nvm you're imp not many league bards I suppose; its good for 1v1s, I like necropotency more insta casts.

Then again maybe I out-tp/ruby.

Thursday, April 3rd 2014, 3:20pm

Dragagon_old

Unregistered

Woops that was @ dracias lol wouldn't let me to quote

Rate this thread