You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Tuesday, August 23rd 2016, 10:49am

private allod

how can take long to make private allod?

Tuesday, August 23rd 2016, 11:39am

Tuesday, August 23rd 2016, 12:00pm

Diktator

Trainee

Well in total you need 215 fragments...there are 5 quests I think...It will take you few months probably.

But like AOP said, if you do tka-rik you can get it a bit faster...

Tuesday, August 23rd 2016, 12:46pm

Thx,what is the high amount of gold that can I get from the allod in the day

Tuesday, August 23rd 2016, 1:04pm

azalin71

Trainee

To start with, youre able to get what averages to about 1500 g pr. day, if you set all 3 horns to gold production.

The amount of gold you recieve from your allod depends on how many horns you have build on it, and at what efficiency it produces. Each horn can produce a sum of gold each 15 days. Around 8.000-12.000 g from each horn. You start with 3 horns, but you can increase it to 12 horns. It takes time and effort to get more horns. The horns can be set to other production than gold.
Araanahn - Kanian Crusader - Warsong guild

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "azalin71" (Aug 25th 2016, 10:22am)

Tuesday, August 23rd 2016, 2:44pm

Hi, i made my allod not long ago and it took me a couple of months to build it. I did the easy dailies (2 or 3, depending of the day) each day. Sure, if you have a decent equipment you can do the cave to speed it up but the other dailies take less of your time.

The horns can produce a nice amount of gold i guess but at the start you need 2/3 to build other resources.

Also, there are 3 daily quests that give a little more of 800 gold each, but may not worth to do them, unless you do them in the waiting time from one astral allod and the next one, or while wait until the next pvp match.

Aside from gold, there is a weekly (i think it is) repeteable quest that give you some extra dust (the one you get from astral allods).

Rate this thread