You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Tuesday, August 23rd 2016, 7:17pm

Nothing is immortal quest

I can't complete this quest, i don't know why. After you hacked the computer and then go to see the woman's clone, and then the boss appears. I'm killing the small enemies first, that's what i'm supposed to do right? But the boss still manages to kill me first. I tried like 20 times already. Can someone give me some light? I'm doing it wrong or my damage is really low?

Edit: This quest is in the Underground Bunker in Ferris. I'm lv 64

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "u_8851891" (Aug 23rd 2016, 8:58pm)

Tuesday, August 23rd 2016, 9:14pm

Aionwen

Professional

ahoi,

i remember a sequence were u have to hack a computer and the clone from this empiregirl appears, near this sequence u have to kill a big architect and many little but dont remember a "boss".
as u say u cannot complete the quest coz u die from "boss".
afaik u have to continue to kill the little adds so the boss becomes weaker and dies, damaging boss has no effect coz he has a shield.
do u mean that sequence?

i dont know about ur damage at lvl64 i did this quest only with chars above lv67 and its wasnt as easy as the quests before
PLS make Tekians playable race. fix shipcanons!

Tuesday, August 23rd 2016, 9:24pm

@Aionwen

Yeah, the boss that i meant is this guy who gets weaker when you kill the little monsters. So i was doing it right, but i don't have the damage. I just can't kill the little guys fast enough. Can anybody help me, or that's one of that quest that you have to do it alone?

Tuesday, August 23rd 2016, 9:35pm

Aionwen

Professional

if u are lv64 maybe the repeatable quests in ferris tungarcamp still give 50k exp each? with equip partly from dane u should have nough duration. otherwise maybe ur build hasnt nough aoe? so u should reskill anyway coz through dane without proper aoe may not be the best option.
PLS make Tekians playable race. fix shipcanons!

Tuesday, August 23rd 2016, 9:43pm

Got it. I'll see what i can do here. Thanks bro!

Wednesday, August 24th 2016, 2:05am

Its a DPS RACE! basicly but dont worry about this quest unless your in a guild and can do the raid quest that is soon to follow.

Eather lvl to 65 and get some better gear and healing potions ect. to continue this or just lvl to 65 and u will get another quest line to start and by the time your done u will be in lvl 70 gear and come back and backhand this irratent :)

the 65 quest u pick up in the capital and are sent to the deamon hunters isle (tp stone) providing your on league side i asume its the same for imperial side

little things that might help when asking for help Server name , your charecter class and name if looking for help in game. :)

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Quazor" (Aug 24th 2016, 2:10am)

Wednesday, August 24th 2016, 2:23am

@Quazor

Thanks for the tips bro, i will get that lv 65 and then come back to kill this bastard. Thanks a lot!

Rate this thread