You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Wednesday, August 24th 2016, 3:57am

Recover an account

I am just wondering how I can gain access of an account that I used to have but I forget the email address and the password I know the account chars name

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "Gladia" (Aug 24th 2016, 6:26am) with the following reason: title

Wednesday, August 24th 2016, 4:29am

Hello,

If you do not know your email address or mobile phone number linked to your My.com account, please create a new My.com account and contact the My.com support, ensuring that the following information is included with your message:

- Your first and last name
- Your My.com name
- Your forum nickname
- Your gender
- Your date of birth
- The date of account creation
- A list of possible e-mail addresses with which the account may be registered
- The names, classes and level of all characters on your account, including deleted ones
- Payment amounts and methods that you used to refill your account
- A list of all the locations and internet providers from which you accessed your account since your registration
- A list of possible other My.com accounts created by you

You may try this request form: http://support.my.com/games/formTicket/?questionId=54
Allods Online Discord
Check out the community chat
Choose EU in #language chan
----
Rejoignez la communauté sur le serveur Discord Allods Online
Clic sur le drapeau EU dans le canal #language

Rate this thread