You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Wednesday, August 24th 2016, 2:44pm

Mhuldoon

Professional

• "Mhuldoon" started this thread

Circle Of Equals: PvP Tournament – 2016

Dear Sarnaut,

Sharpen your blades and wipe the dust from your spell-scrolls – we're bringing the fight to your very doorstep once again, bigger and better than before!

We're happy to announce our second "Circle of Equals" – a competition suited to its name – where you'll have the chance to compete with fellow PvP enthusiasts on even-footing, in a bid to win crystals, bragging rights, and a unique title.

To achieve this, we'll be creating a special tournament server dedicated solely to the "Circle of Equals" event, allowing players to create a maximum level character right off the bat. Furthermore, full sets of equipment, gems and various consumables will be openly available from NPC vendors, thus ensuring all created characters are completely equal.

Unlike the previous tournament, this one will now be international, meaning that representatives from both Russian and European servers will cross blades. Anyone who wishes to take part can do so – there are no exceptions.

Circle of Equals: Rewards

Victory in this tournament is not just a question of prestige, but also the chance to win valuable prizes and gifts!

For a start, all finalists from the European and Russian regions (24 players each) will receive 100 premium crystals. In addition, all players who are rated in the top 120 will be awarded with a temporary Holy Weapon, and anyone who plays at least 10 battles in the tournament will receive 100 premium crystals.
  • 1st place team — each member receives 40,000 premium crystals, a unique title and permanent champion's rune.
  • 2nd place team — each member receives 30,000 premium crystals and a unique title.
  • 3rd place team — each member receives 20,000 premium crystals and a unique title.

If any of the winning teams come from Smuggler's Paradise, they will be rewarded in Subscription time appropriately.

• [28/08] - Training fights (these will not affect the rating).
  • [30/08, 01/09, 06/09] - Qualifying round in Russia (8 winning teams).
  • [30/08, 01/09, 06/09] - Qualifying round in Europe (8 winning teams).
  • [10/09, 17/09] - Semifinal & Final of the double elimination system (including a second chance for losers).
Spread the word amongst your friends and allies - it's time to put together your dream team! If you wish to live-stream the tournament, feel free to get in touch with your respective Community Manager and we'll provide you with the necessary arrangements.

That's not all! If we manage to get a total of 150 "likes" across all languages on this news through Facebook, the "Victory Trumpets" will sound across Sarnaut, increasing Signs of Victory gain from PvP by 100%.

Circle of Equals: Rules

• 1. General
1.1. Game version - 7.0.01.61 or other version active at the time of the tournament.

1.2. Competition format: rating combats 3vs3. Players form groups of 3х people.

1.3. Special registration is not required for the tournament. You just have to login to the tournament server on the day the tournament is
taking place.

1.4. Players from the Smugglers Paradise server can take part in the Circle of Equals tournament on the same terms.

1.5. Tournament combat is carried out in several stages:
• Qualifying stages: 30.08, 01.09, 06.09, from 19:00 to 22:00 CEST
• Final stage: 10.09, 17.09 — semi-final and final with a double elimination system (losers get a second chance).

1.6. The Allods Team reserve the right to change the date and time of battles. Tournament participants will be notified of any changes in advance via news on the official Allods Online website!

• 2. Implementation
2.1. Tournament combat is based on a 3x3 rating combat principle. The results are listed in a ratings table.

2.2. The tournament consists of several stages, held over several days. Contender evaluation is based on the overall results of the qualifying stage over 3 days.

• Qualifying stage - 30.08.16 - unlimited number of participants fight, nobody is dropped out.
• Qualifying stage - 01.09.16 - unlimited number of participants fight, nobody is dropped out.
• Qualifying stage - 01.09.16 - unlimited number of participants fight, everybody but the strongest 8 teams is dropped out.
• Final Stage - 10.09.16 - 16 teams fight, starting from 1/16 to 1/4, including losers.
• Final Stage II - 17.09.16 - 6 teams fight, starting from 1/4 to the final, for the title of Circle of Equals winner.

2.3. Matchmaking at the qualifying stage is random and based on similar ratings.

2.4. Eight teams from each region with the top players on the rating table will reach the final stage.

2.5. Players taking part in the tournament are responsible for getting their characters ready for combat in the tournament on time. To do this, players should speak to a special NPC and select the necessary equipment and consumables.

• 3. Bugs, restrictions and foul play.
3.1. The rules for User participation in the game process are governed by the Rules of the Game document. These rules also apply to the actions of all tournament participants.

3.2. If a player violates the current Rules of the Game, they may be disqualified or their team may receive a technical defeat in battle.

3.3. Following a first violation of the rules, depending on the seriousness of that violation, the participant may be issued with a warning or disqualified. The participant will be automatically disqualified after a second violation.

3.4. During the combat, the Allods Team has the right to carry out any actions that are aimed at identifying violations.

• 4. Disconnection
4.1. Disconnection is any break in the network connection during the game due to a problem in the system, network, computer failure, power problem, etc.

4.2. Tournament combat will continue even if one or several players in a team cannot continue playing because of an unintentional and unexpected disconnection.

• 5. Other
5.1. Any request to review the results of the game will be accepted in the 60 minutes following the game, if no complaints are received in the specified time, the result will not be reviewed.

5.2. The Allods Team has the right to modify and supplement these rules at any time at its sole discretion without prior notice.

-The Allods Team

This post has been edited 4 times, last edit by "Mhuldoon" (Aug 26th 2016, 1:16pm)

Wednesday, August 24th 2016, 2:54pm

IAmGroot

Professional

• 1st place team — each member receives 40,000 premium crystals, a unique title and permanent champion's rune.
  • 2nd place team — each member receives 30,000 premium crystals and a unique title.
  • 3rd place team — each member receives 20,000 premium crystals and a unique title.

Holy crap.

Wednesday, August 24th 2016, 3:02pm

Diktator

Trainee

Quoted from "Mhuldoon"

1st place team — each member receives 40,000 premium crystals, a unique title and permanent champion's rune.2nd place team — each member receives 30,000 premium crystals and a unique title.3rd place team — each member receives 20,000 premium crystals and a unique title.

Holy crap.
Well what's the point in giving 40k crystals to someone who already has full cash shop? :D

Wednesday, August 24th 2016, 3:07pm

IAmGroot

Professional

Well what's the point in giving 40k crystals to someone who already has full cash shop? :D
Never having to pay for prophetic cards/elixirs/specs of light/etc. ever again? :)

Wednesday, August 24th 2016, 3:11pm

Diktator

Trainee

Never having to pay for prophetic cards/elixirs/specs of light/etc. ever again? :)

Fair enough haha :)

Wednesday, August 24th 2016, 3:23pm

This tournament is taking place on special server without CS. Any team of free players could prove that their hands are more skilled.

Wednesday, August 24th 2016, 3:24pm

Do you know the winner already?

Wednesday, August 24th 2016, 3:27pm

what is "champions rune" ?
A cool circle on the ground :)

Wednesday, August 24th 2016, 3:31pm

what is "champions rune" ?
This is special image which will be drawn under character. Like this.

Wednesday, August 24th 2016, 3:43pm

You guys know what's the best about it?

THEY ARE DOING THINGS COORDINATED WITH THE RUSSIAN VERSION FOR THE FIRST TIME EVER.

This exact post was posted TODAY on the official Russian site as well. They even explicitly said:

INTERNATIONAL

IN

THE

RUSSIAN

This means the Russians finally acknowledged the existence of international version. Happy times ahead people.

Wednesday, August 24th 2016, 4:32pm

dragonsvk8

Intermediate

oh shiet Im fucking PUMPED! :D too bad I didnt do much of pvp on 7.0 since I played on p2p server :/ someone teach me pls
Back and rolling on 6.0!

My Youtube Channel
Summoner PvP guide 5.0.0

Wednesday, August 24th 2016, 4:46pm

oh shiet Im fucking PUMPED! :D too bad I didnt do much of pvp on 7.0 since I played on p2p server :/ someone teach me pls

There's also another factor besides practice.

From what I read on the Russian forums, apparently PvP-ers from the top guilds from Russian P2P server attended this event last year with builds and tactics considered the best for how the game is on P2P. It turned out the game on the tournament was completely different end it ended very badly for them.

Wednesday, August 24th 2016, 5:09pm

Frakkerz

Trainee

I think it should be noted that a team of 3 russian players played in the circle of equals event last year and got in top 3 position, they declined their rewards and gave it to the next position as they dont play on euro servers.

It should also be noted that

This tournament will be european only on the practice and qualifying rounds only the top 8 teams will go on to download a new client in which the top 8 teams from euro server and top 8 teams from russia server will be able to join and fight in the quater + semi + finals.

So if you dont make it into the top 8 teams, you will not be fighting any russians sorry.

Wednesday, August 24th 2016, 5:33pm

Diktator

Trainee

This tournament is taking place on special server without CS. Any team of free players could prove that their hands are more skilled.

Okay, that's much better then.

Wednesday, August 24th 2016, 6:12pm

Wednesday, August 24th 2016, 10:25pm

Intre

Trainee

Quoted

There's also another factor besides practice.

From what I read on the Russian forums, apparently PvP-ers from the top guilds from Russian P2P server attended this event last year with builds and tactics considered the best for how the game is on P2P. It turned out the game on the tournament was completely different end it ended very badly for them.

It was also the case during the last circle of equity tournament for both p2p and f2p, seeing the summy bard psi comp taking 1st and 3rd place while psi didn't see much play time in 3v3 ranked, at least on f2p

I didn't play 6.1 but i'll try my best to come fight!! last one was fun

Wednesday, August 24th 2016, 10:37pm

dragonsvk8

Intermediate

I think it should be noted that a team of 3 russian players played in the circle of equals event last year and got in top 3 position, they declined their rewards and gave it to the next position as they dont play on euro servers.

It should also be noted that

This tournament will be european only on the practice and qualifying rounds only the top 8 teams will go on to download a new client in which the top 8 teams from euro server and top 8 teams from russia server will be able to join and fight in the quater + semi + finals.

So if you dont make it into the top 8 teams, you will not be fighting any russians sorry.
they ranked 2 and I ranked 3 u said they gave it to the next position ? no I didnt got nothing from them :)
Back and rolling on 6.0!

My Youtube Channel
Summoner PvP guide 5.0.0

Wednesday, August 24th 2016, 11:37pm

Frakkerz

Trainee

I cannot remember exactly how it was dealt with but i know they forfeited their rewards.

Thursday, August 25th 2016, 6:55am

Intre

Trainee

they did yes, i remember receiving some part of their reward, dunno why you didn't as we where in the same party, pretty weird