You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Thursday, August 25th 2016, 2:38pm

Mhuldoon

Professional

• "Mhuldoon" started this thread

Sale: Treasures of the Iron Tower - 26/08/16

Dear Sarnaut,

The point of our magic compass shudders once again, directing us away from sandy wasteland known as the Dark Oasis and pointing instead to
the towering, ominous marvel that is the Iron Tower! Treasure hunters are advised to bring at least one canister of Oil, given the mechanical nature of the tower's wondrous inhabitants.

Will you brave this new treasure hunt with us? Will you scale the tower of Iron and tame one of the many fantastic creatures waiting for a new master? Time will tell!

By deciphering knowledge contained within Prophetic Cards of the Iron Tower, you may stumble upon all manner of gadgetized goods – from mechanical Scorpicores & Vivernes to special equipment, costumes, potent elixirs, and armfuls of priceless currency. Persistent treasure hunters may stumble upon an Investigator costume, perfect for snooping, especially alongside the Mechanical Basil & Dog mounts that can be discovered during the hunt.

• You can now find Prophetic Cards scattered around the world, or buy
    them from local holiday committees in Novograd and Nezebgrad.
  • Prophetic Cards can be deciphered using an “Ancient Compass”, available in the Boutique.
  • Deciphering Prophetic Cards rewards you with items of varying degrees of rarity, including: gold dust, costumes, crystal chips, powerful potions, and fantastic mounts.
  • After a certain amount of Compasses are used, you will be eligible for a “Stroke of Luck”, gaining an “Extra Draw” that allows you to obtain one of the rarest items.
  • No matter how lucky (or unlucky) your attempts are, rest assured –
    you will obtain a guaranteed prize for each “Milestone” reached.
This event will be active from the 28th of August until the 16th of September, so prepare to reach for the skies in the hunt for Treasures of the Iron Tower!

-The Allods Team

Friday, August 26th 2016, 12:31pm

Diktator

Trainee

3k crystals later...nothing

And people only spent 400 crystals and got mounts...

Life is cruel...

</3

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Diktator" (Aug 26th 2016, 1:47pm)

Friday, August 26th 2016, 2:26pm

Aionwen

Professional

just dont play lotteriegames and ignore all popheticcardevents or try just the first two or three 5050chance, u will see the "randomness" of this event gives u mostly nothing but the +50coin so u continue to waste gold for compasss

wait for mountsale in october

if u are fightin domi for guild this is a way to get elixirs u wont need otherwise
PLS make Tekians playable race. fix shipcanons!

Friday, August 26th 2016, 3:26pm

Gwiniel

Intermediate

It's always a good chance for me to gain crystal chips for runes among other stuff ^^

Atm 150 compasses used and gained 554 crystals chips, scorpicore and cat mounts... that's 1050 crystals spend thus far. Of course it's all about luck but it has a lot to do how you open the cards and spend your compasses on them. I never use more than 1 compass in a card except on cards with a mount I use 3 compasses which is 2 tries within 1 card. Never ever try 3 or 4 times on same card.

edit: 300 compasses used now and got Viverne as well. Close to 5k crystal chips and lots of other "junk". Only missing the dog, which was the mount I was after... the irony. Probably stopping here as I'm too far away from guarantee dog in 1500 points mark when my points are less than half of that. Wasn't lucky with the 50 points cards as I sometimes have been.
New to Allods? Need few tips'n'tricks? Check ALLODS ONLINE SANCTUARY

Important guide for new players: Patronage: requirements and benefits

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Gwiniel" (Aug 27th 2016, 5:07pm)

Friday, August 26th 2016, 3:57pm

Diktator

Trainee

Well I probably spent around 500 compasses, plenty of times I was on that 50% chance for mount...

I guess those elixirs will be useful and it's not like I didn't get anything...Around 4k CC in total, but still I didn't really get the thing I wanted the most.

Guess I'm really unlucky then.

Tuesday, August 30th 2016, 5:44pm

IAmGroot

Professional

Anyone have pictures/stats of what the mounts are?
I hate that on these events the Allods team never goes the extra mile to put any information on the mounts...

Tuesday, August 30th 2016, 6:09pm

Mapz

Trainee

R6, 16,58 yd/s, 0,72s summon time (not sure if it includes the 20% reduction from mount scroll scroll) and 983966 hp on level 1

Tuesday, August 30th 2016, 6:39pm

IAmGroot

Professional

Tuesday, August 30th 2016, 6:39pm

Anyone have pictures/stats of what the mounts are?
I hate that on these events the Allods team never goes the extra mile to put any information on the mounts...

As far as I know stats were never provided. Pictures on the other hand...

Look at the Russian announcement of this exact same card event:
https://allods.mail.ru/news.php?article=6244

Then at the announcement for our version:
http://allods.my.com/en/news/sales/sale-…on-tower-260816

There's a significant difference. On the Russian site you can click on the icons and animated picture changes. Our version has hard-coded the costume animation into the page. I don't know if it's laziness or ineptitude.

Edit:

Yes, I will compare this version to the Russian EVERY TIME I notice a disparity like this.

EVERY.

TIME.

Tuesday, August 30th 2016, 6:45pm

IAmGroot

Professional

Holy crap, they don't mess around over there.
I so wish I knew Russian...I want to play over there because this worldwide server is .... meh at best?
I am having such a hard time even logging in anymore...
I only log in to check my private allod gold so that when I actually come back, I may have some gold to do something.

Tuesday, August 30th 2016, 8:17pm

Gwiniel

Intermediate

All the mounts updates the previous versions to a faster one, level 11 speed is 16.90 yd/s. Also cats gain a new skill Cat Speed allowing 20 yd leaps ahead. Each leap uses one Cat Speed point accumulated while mounted (just like with lion mount).

Scorpicore and Viverne have no skill changes. Viverne only gains more speed. Scorpicore doesn't even gain that even though it announces that the new faster scorpicore replaces the old one. Yet the speed remained the same as it was.

Don't know about the dog.
New to Allods? Need few tips'n'tricks? Check ALLODS ONLINE SANCTUARY

Important guide for new players: Patronage: requirements and benefits

Tuesday, August 30th 2016, 8:24pm

IAmGroot

Professional

Thursday, September 1st 2016, 12:09pm

Reira

French Community Manager

Hello,

There's a significant difference. On the Russian site you can click on the icons and animated picture changes. Our version has hard-coded the costume animation into the page. I don't know if it's laziness or ineptitude.

Edit:

Yes, I will compare this version to the Russian EVERY TIME I notice a disparity like this.

EVERY.

TIME.

Since I'm the one who hard-coded the video file into the news, I thought I'd answer to that. Trust me, everyone here in the CM team would love nothing more than to have the features of our russian counterparts :) it would make our jobs a million times easier.

Unfortunately, the current technical limitations set on our website forces us to find workarounds, which are often less than ideal. Hopefully that will change in the future, and the producer has already been informed about that matter.

Thanks for your patience !
Reira

Allods Europe CM Lead | Contacter notre service d'assistance

Thursday, September 1st 2016, 3:32pm

Since I'm the one who hard-coded the video file into the news, I thought I'd answer to that. Trust me, everyone here in the CM team would love nothing more than to have the features of our russian counterparts :) it would make our jobs a million times easier.

Unfortunately, the current technical limitations set on our website forces us to find workarounds, which are often less than ideal. Hopefully that will change in the future, and the producer has already been informed about that matter.

Thanks for your patience !

Well, I apologize for being rude in my previous post and calling you out so blatantly. I got pretty angry over something not really very significant at the end of the day.

I've been under the impression that the technology is available after seeing this:

https://allods.my.com/splash-screen/?lang=en_US

and a similar splash screen done for new skills in Broken Chains update. Would be nice if this version got exact copy of the website and forum software used in the Russian version.

Rate this thread