You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Friday, August 26th 2016, 3:00am

Suppression state has problems due to changes in 7.1

Quoted

Changed the Asphyxia talent - now instead of increasing the cooldown of Choke, it applies an effect to the Psionicist which blocks the use of the talent for 20 seconds.
this change has "broken" suppression as most players have enough willpower to break the cc every 5 seconds or something which results in a problem for the psionicist

suppression was already very weak and thus inferior to supportaspect but this made it even worse now ;(
at least the willpower-reduction-skills should be available at suppression-aspect

the old system from before version 7 (sharp incursion ignores cc-immunity of this target completely, but overall dmg is reduced by 30%) was way better

in non-suppression-aspect the cc-skills are a bad joke (mental pulse = 2 sec knockdown while we have 1,5 seconds globald cooldown, so 0,5 sec effective stun, same with fear, but this is even only for 1 enemy :pinch: )

for regular pvp (battlegrounds) only support (or assault) ist viable... what do you think?

Saturday, September 17th 2016, 12:19pm

I think the same
I have to use a reinc skill to do controls lol... because nothing on assault or support.

Suppression-aspect is weak, i use it only on mass pvp to help hight dps to kill, but I don't dps then