You are not logged in.

Wednesday, March 19th 2014, 7:58am

exchange rate

It sure got expensive to be a Canadian Player. Exchange on cdn to usd then exchange on usd to euro, costs me about 75$/ 5k boutique coins
That;s an inflation of 25$
Something needs to be worked out here. This is a massive disadvantage for us Canadian players.

Wednesday, March 19th 2014, 8:21am

SΛΤΗΩ

Intermediate

why didn't u exchange cnd to € directly?!
btw. now with the change of management maybe it will change, for sure we wont have gpotato anymore.

Wednesday, March 19th 2014, 11:18am

why didn't u exchange cnd to € directly?!
btw. now with the change of management maybe it will change, for sure we wont have gpotato anymore.
You missed the point entirely

It doesn't matter what currency i change to, I'm still having to pay 1.5X's more than what i did before, as the mail.ru currency is based on euro's across the board now. Gpotato had it so 10$ cdn was 1k gpots, now i have to spend 15$ cdn to get 1k boutique coins. Also, it;s all credit cards and paypal now,(or so it looks ) and game cards are no longer able to be used to purchase boutique coins.
I prefer to not have all my personal banking identification associated to a game, and prefer to use game cards.
This new system has made it so I will no longer be able to buy item shop goods.
I was excited about everything involved with going to mail.ru, til we got here, and just got hit with 50% increase in costs.

Wednesday, March 19th 2014, 11:35am

one thing i have to agree tough if they only keep credit cards and paypal up i wont be playing as well since i used paysafe cards all the way

Wednesday, March 19th 2014, 11:37am

erm, u can pay in dollars too as i saw . check the new portal. theres already implemented the payement methods

sorry to hear u get to pay 50% more, but the situation is same for other countries too.

it can be that they will implement some more methods over time, allods does have enough ppl from all around.

cheers. 8)
Damnatio

Smugglers Paradise - League - Avarice

http://avariceao.shivtr.com/

Wednesday, March 19th 2014, 7:45pm

Oracle

Intermediate

The German CM mentioned that they will add more payment options such as Paysafe cards etc. Remember guys that not everything is finished yet :)