You are not logged in.

Smugglers Paradise [2016/08/27]Unable To Subscribe

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Saturday, August 27th 2016, 4:45pm

[2016/08/27]Unable To Subscribe

How the hell do i sub on the site? i go to the become a subscriber tab and that shows up are 30, 60 and 90days options. tried clicking on all three and nothing bloody happens, can anyone help me please?

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Gladia" (Aug 28th 2016, 1:12am) with the following reason: title + messages merged

Saturday, August 27th 2016, 6:36pm

It seems there might be a website issue. There should be a box above those the "About Subscription" that have little circles you can click on for buying subscription time.

Saturday, August 27th 2016, 6:37pm

It is not working for me either.

Saturday, August 27th 2016, 8:54pm

Unable To Subscribe

As the title says, when I click on become a subscriber, it loads the page but the subscribe part just infinitely loads.

http://imgur.com/l3T2nsg

I've tried different browsers/devices but all had the same result. Any help is appreciated.

Saturday, August 27th 2016, 10:29pm

Maumauve

Beginner

Same here can't subscribe because of eternal loading --' can't trade crystals against subscription time.

Crepusculia
Demoniste [80]
Avarice

Saturday, August 27th 2016, 10:30pm

Maumauve

Beginner

Same here tryed 2 phones 2 PC 3 browser

Crepusculia
Demoniste [80]
Avarice

Sunday, August 28th 2016, 4:41am

So how long do we have to wait before this gets fixed?

Sunday, August 28th 2016, 1:42pm

I see nothing has changed attitude-wise throughout last few years. Weekend is sacred and nothing is being done during that time, not even CRITICAL problems are being addressed. Who else here remembers when a part of the game world was completely crashed for entire weekend in the past?

For a game hosting company that's so unprofessional.

When will it finally get to you that some people don't have all that much time to play games outside of weekends and problems like this take from them even what little they have?

This is just plain sad.

Sunday, August 28th 2016, 2:31pm

suggestion: on free server there is the option to get a little credit in premiumcrystals
make an option to take a little credit for subscription time too, so ppl arent unable to play when a problem like this occurs (will also make ppl try it)

Monday, August 29th 2016, 9:35am

Maumauve

Beginner

Please GM we need help. We have a lot of objects in this server who will disapear (realgars for me for exemple),we have a lot of things to do too (i have,i have some responsabiolities in my guild),this server is for us,like the f2p is for the other (we spend a lot of time on).

I understand we only are this little serv with not a lot of actifs,but we NEED help (the problem last since 4 days !). ALL players have the same problem because he come for this forum,so PLEASE take a look or even change our crystals against subscription manually (i have my 1000 crystalas it's ok for me).

THANKS YOU.
Crepusculia
Demoniste [80]
Avarice

Monday, August 29th 2016, 11:57am

Reira

French Community Manager

Hey guys,

I have reported this issue to our IT team, they are working on it and the problem will be resolved as soon as possible. I'll keep you updated.

Best,
Reira

Allods Europe CM Lead | Contacter notre service d'assistance

Monday, August 29th 2016, 1:40pm

Any more info or timescale we can expect the subscription part to be up as wanting to become a subscriber to this game

Monday, August 29th 2016, 2:20pm

PoloRL

Trainee

Sub is now working for me, thanks

Monday, August 29th 2016, 3:38pm

Reira

French Community Manager

I confirm, the issue has been fixed. Apologies for the trouble.

Best,
Reira

Allods Europe CM Lead | Contacter notre service d'assistance

Rate this thread