You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Wednesday, March 19th 2014, 9:32am

Gumba

Trainee

• "Gumba" started this thread

Wednesday, March 19th 2014, 10:10am

Fittkezo

Beginner

Warriors charge, 1min cd? wtf.. this just destroyed my melee healer. FU allods & ty oracle :<

Wednesday, March 19th 2014, 10:14am

2 minute Fear is really going to mess up my CC Psi build...not that stuns and CC's weren't getting nerfed enough already. XD

RIP Atraeyu, I guess it's time to go DPS.

Wednesday, March 19th 2014, 10:40am

Wabi

Trainee

Not really bothered by it, except the Vengeance and the Deadly Rush change, since those cooldowns seem way too high.. or that might be just because I used those, oh well x)

Wednesday, March 19th 2014, 10:43am

Gumba

Trainee

strike of justice still gets it's 40 sec cooldown this is not cool. :cursing:

Wednesday, March 19th 2014, 10:46am

2 minute Fear is really going to mess up my CC Psi build...not that stuns and CC's weren't getting nerfed enough already. XD

CC build is killed forever. Conviction stat has been completely removed. Willpower system is changed, it grants immunity to CC for few seconds (I think duration of the buff is based on amount of Willpower) after being hit by many CC skills.

It's DD or go home now, sadly.

Oh and I sure do hope other classes will f*** off telekinetic pull now that it has 3 target limit. It should have been replaced with temporal acceleration instead of choke tbh.

Wednesday, March 19th 2014, 10:47am

Gumba

Trainee

So which reincarnation skills do you guys think will be useful in this new patch ? :) And why ?

Wednesday, March 19th 2014, 10:50am

I'll be going for Flash, almost certain.

Edit: Overture seems awesome for PvP too.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Dala" (Mar 19th 2014, 10:57am)

Wednesday, March 19th 2014, 10:51am

Gumba

Trainee

Yeah it looks so OP ! :thumbsup:

Wednesday, March 19th 2014, 10:59am

CC build is killed forever. Conviction stat has been completely removed. Willpower system is changed, it grants immunity to CC for few seconds (I think duration of the buff is based on amount of Willpower) after being hit by many CC skills.

It's DD or go home now, sadly.

Oh and I sure do hope other classes will f*** off telekinetic pull now that it has 3 target limit. It should have been replaced with temporal acceleration instead of choke tbh.
Yeah, it's a real shame that what made the Psi unique is being killed off. If I wanted to get kills or do DPS I could have rolled another class, but I specifically chose Psi so I could play a specific role as support in PvP. Gather and stun the enemy for my teammates to do the killing.

I miss the days when TK Pull wasn't limited by the debuff and Mental Pulsing right after a TK Pull didn't send people flying. Now TK Pull has a 3 target limit too. Mindfire working only in PvP. Psis being better mana healers/batteries. And they give away the Psi signature skills like TK Pull and Temporal Acceleration to other classes.

Wednesday, March 19th 2014, 11:05am

I miss the days when TK Pull wasn't limited by the debuff and Mental Pulsing right after a TK Pull didn't send people flying. Now TK Pull has a 3 target limit too. Mindfire working only in PvP. Psis being better mana healers/batteries. And they give away the Psi signature skills like TK Pull and Temporal Acceleration to other classes.
Actually pulse after TK pull only sends mobs flying now, not people. Else it would have been too easy expelling them from the flag range on dominion.

Only the reinc TK pull has 3 target limit, ours is still unlimited, this might have a positive effect in the form of other classes simply not using it anymore.

Wednesday, March 19th 2014, 11:09am

I still plan on using TK pull for pvp and balance for pve.

over 9000 hours in MSPAINT

Wednesday, March 19th 2014, 11:29am

MrFox

Beginner

Fear. Because deep down i know the other person copping the fear is saying "shieeeeet fkn fear!"

Wednesday, March 19th 2014, 11:34am

Kaggon

Trainee

So which reincarnation skills do you guys think will be useful in this new patch ? :) And why ?
I think for my bard The best so far is Adrenalin Rush. Builds Energy fast. Seems I go through energy really fast

Ringtones~Bard
Ratchette~Mechanic
~Eminence~

Wednesday, March 19th 2014, 11:36am

Actually pulse after TK pull only sends mobs flying now, not people. Else it would have been too easy expelling them from the flag range on dominion.

Only the reinc TK pull has 3 target limit, ours is still unlimited, this might have a positive effect in the form of other classes simply not using it anymore.
i was hoping they'd fix the flying mob thing. just our luck that it doesn't work in the situation it'd actually be useful in (vs. players). really glad to see the changes on the tkp reinc spell, too. i hated it when other non-psi would put a tkp immunity on my targets for me. and yum..mage flash looks like my style. :love:
Add me on Steam for most effective trolling: Dune
MFW we get the last Astral Hunt chest

Wednesday, March 19th 2014, 11:46am

stepas123

Beginner

I've been wondering about engie and was not sure about the mage, so thanks a lot for making it clear ^^

Wednesday, March 19th 2014, 12:40pm

Kimnn

Beginner

Atraeyu, you'll be fine. You'll find a way to make thing work.
The magnetic shoes sounds not fair for pvp. But we'll have to see how it goes I suppose.

I'll probably be sticking with my df,or strike of justice. I love df as a tank and I love my extra knock down.
Kimnn, League, Dark Council, USA