You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Wednesday, April 2nd 2014, 3:41pm

Huh i don't get it....

:S Why is gb reward ex/gold gives X4 times more things then PVP?? :wacko:
Come onn this is soo dumb we are suppose to get good reward from pvp.I understand it is allods unique entertaining thing but majority of people would be looking forward to pvp more then gb.
Please, is there any possible way to get higher rewards in pvp?

I personally don't like gb(really bad at it) but i have to do it nether-way to get some gold(And yes when i queue up for gb i lose like 70% of time 50%of which due to me suxing and 20% on other players how are bad as me I do feel sorry for other player who are good at it ) .
As you guys may know in this patch earning gold is needed more then ever cause upgrading gear is ridiculous 400g+ (7.5%)?? :thumbdown:

In last-patch it was deadeasy to earn gold just needed to spam doing basic astral which took 30mins each to complete the run we earned like 300g-700g each run from basic astral run which was roughly 6kg-14kg per week with 20 astral keys.

And dam allod got bad customer support its has been two weeks since i summited mine ticket and yet no responce this makes me really sad :(

Any1 knows good farming ways other then grinding mobs/gb/pvp?? :Sthis patch i dont know why i feel like earning gold is Harder. :| Do you guys feel the same :?:

This are the things i wanted to point out :!:

Excuse_my grammar if its bad....

Thank you.

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "Unq_swag" (Apr 2nd 2014, 3:49pm)

Wednesday, April 2nd 2014, 3:52pm

dragonsvk8

Intermediate

:S Why is gb reward ex/gold gives X4 times more things then PVP?? :wacko:
Come onn this is soo dumb we are suppose to get good reward from pvp.I understand it is allods unique entertaining thing but majority of people would be looking forward to pvp more then gb.
Please, is there any possible way to get higher rewards in pvp?

I personally don't like gb(really bad at it) but i have to do it nether-way to get some gold(And yes when i queue up for gb i lose like 70% of time 50%of which due to me suxing and 20% on other players how are bad as me I do feel sorry for other player who are good at it ) .
As you guys may know in this patch earning gold is needed more then ever cause upgrading gear is ridiculous 400g+ (7.5%)?? :thumbdown:

In last-patch it was deadeasy to earn gold just needed to spam doing basic astral which took 30mins each to complete the run we earned like 300g-700g each run from basic astral run which was roughly 6kg-14kg per week with 20 astral keys.

And dam allod got bad customer support its has been two weeks since i summited mine ticket and yet no responce this makes me really sad :(

Any1 knows good farming ways other then grinding mobs/gb/pvp?? :Sthis patch i dont know why i feel like earning gold is pain. :| Do you guys feel the same :?:

This are the things i wanted to point out :!:

Excuse_my grammar if its bad....

Thank you.
on old patch u had to upgrade 3 glyphs on each gear with 3-5% each (fabled) for 150g each + so theres slightly no difference upgrading 1 piece of gear now, each 20 bg emblems u get 450g and gb one costs 80 emblems while u get 1800g so theres no difference again + you also get amalgam from bgs..on the earning gold part I kinda agree tho since I still havent found any good gold earning method except farming bgs/gb
Back and rolling on 6.0!

My Youtube Channel
Summoner PvP guide 5.0.0

Wednesday, April 2nd 2014, 6:05pm

Oracle

Intermediate

And as for the support not replying to your ticket, Wraith02 mentioned that there had been some problems with people receiving their emails. Try submitting another ticket, or PM Wraith02 and he'll pass it on to the support guys :)

Wednesday, April 2nd 2014, 6:11pm

What is your ticket regarding?

They are prioritising more severe issues, such as access problems.
Have you tried turning it off and on again?

Wednesday, April 2nd 2014, 6:43pm

The reason why GB is so rewarding is also the reason why it is limited to only 5 matches a day, while skirmishes are unlimited. Aslo, goblinball gives only gold, while skirmishes also reward amalgam, which to my knowledge costs about 1k gold per piece on the AH. That is 1k you don't have to spend and 475g!
Colin Quinn Recipe for success/dinner. 1/2 cup of brass you know whats, a tablespoon of I don't give a care, and a pound of get off my back, jack!

Thursday, April 3rd 2014, 9:32am

Nyashiro

Intermediate

In addition to what Biromir said, you need 800 goblinball symbols to get a gold symbol, whereas you need 20 BG symbols for a gold symbol from the vendors which is a different item and 10 gball currency = 1 BG currency. So you get the same amount of gold from 4 gold symbols from BG (which are 4 times cheaper) as one symbol of goblinball.

As for me, best farming way is still bg. Just indulge yourself in a session of witch hollow runs and the next thing you know, you have 4 - 10 amalgams with the same amount of gold symbols to make your upgrades cost next to nothing.
Blindoz
Blindos
Blintrez
And so on..

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Luka" (Apr 3rd 2014, 9:39am)

Rate this thread