You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Wednesday, March 19th 2014, 9:53am

Oriya

Beginner

• "Oriya" started this thread

Pre-merge server population question

Ok, so I always loved this game but never really got to play it too much.
changing a publisher is giving me a (somehow unexplained) will to get back onto it or at least play it for a little while.
right now I'm waiting for everything on their end to be done as I need to download the game and the client download is not up yet (yeah, I don't have the game installed ><).
but until then, maybe some of you guys can help me out with a question...?
I was just wondering, which server had a bigger playerbase up until the merge? the subscription based one or the F2P one?

I'm asking because when I last played Allods (around last year), the game obviously wasn't in its peek but during the evening the server was quite populated.
populated enough for me to always find people to talk with and do certain activities with. which is very important to me in an MMO for obvious reasons.

So... all of you ex-gPotato-Allods players (both NA and EU), please do not hesitate to answer the question ;) I just want to know where to go to and I don't mind starting all over, I didn't reach endgame and the game went through a lot of changes anyways.

Thanks in advance guys! :)
Oriya.

Wednesday, March 19th 2014, 9:56am

The f2p one has a larger population but you have to spend a lot more money if you want to have a chance in any endgame content.
Fiddler - Bard - Avarice
Kulha - Warrior - Avarice

Wednesday, March 19th 2014, 9:56am

Ok, so I always loved this game but never really got to play it too much.
changing a publisher is giving me a (somehow unexplained) will to get back onto it or at least play it for a little while.
right now I'm waiting for everything on their end to be done as I need to download the game and the client download is not up yet (yeah, I don't have the game installed ><).
but until then, maybe some of you guys can help me out with a question...?
I was just wondering, which server had a bigger playerbase up until the merge? the subscription based one or the F2P one?

I'm asking because when I last played Allods (around last year), the game obviously wasn't in its peek but during the evening the server was quite populated.
populated enough for me to always find people to talk with and do certain activities with. which is very important to me in an MMO for obvious reasons.

So... all of you ex-gPotato-Allods players (both NA and EU), please do not hesitate to answer the question ;) I just want to know where to go to and I don't mind starting all over, I didn't reach endgame and the game went through a lot of changes anyways.

Thanks in advance guys! :)
Oriya.

idk man both servers will be populated now, but i think F2P more than P2P, but F2P will cost u a nice chunk of money to get back in top tier !
where F2P will only cost u 13 $ a month ...

gg

Asc mafia hit car assasination survivor, too stronk i am, ligs preveil GG :thumbup:

Wednesday, March 19th 2014, 10:10am

Oriya

Beginner

• "Oriya" started this thread

Ok, thanks guys!
I guess I will play in the subscription based server at least until April the 1st. I will probably stay there if the population will be nice :)