You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Thursday, September 1st 2016, 5:04pm

Returning player. Much <3 for you and this game

Hello my dear friends, and from start I wish you great day and strength in your adventure in both "lifes". So my main question is: Can I enjoy endgame content without spending muuuch money or farming 24/7 for runes? And if you could say what level of runes should be okay. I want to focus on PVE not PVP. Little backstory. I played Allods since beta. And I felt in love with it. Mostly for unique allods, beautiful music and lore. Damn that was so awesome. And now I had many times when I was returning but after some time I go away as usual. I had sometimes high problems with mobs with rep gear or just good one. I don't care about grinding. I can do ANYTHING for awesome raids, allods. I loved and wanted to go to Kirah, Gipat, face Tep in his pyramid, and see this new Plague City (or town?) wich looks insanely cool. I won't lie, I want visit every single one and I must mention Astral Cementary and allod wich is resided by cyclop and hm some unicorn (it is girtty and is whole grey, like life would perish from there. I would love to know name of this one) and As I remember I finished my last trip a long time ago in Dragon Ring with my warrior. So I thought a bit about p2p server. But I am not sure, if I can play on f2p I will continue. I would be upset if I had to abadon my little kanian :(. So I hope situation is a bit better for now. Sincerely, Panpykacz. ?(
Panpykacz ~ Smuggler Paradise, League, Kanian Champion: 85 8)

Thursday, September 1st 2016, 6:14pm

with max level you get a coupon for a good deal for full level 5 runes and other things
with level 5 runes PVE will be absolutely OK!
(but i leveled up several chars with 211 111 and even this was totally fine for leveling)

i dont know about the hard raids, but the easier ones like DC1 DC2 and teps are not hard even for random groups
with patch 7.2 something new for raids will be added too, however i forgot what exactly it was :pinch:

the plague city is an instance for gearing, if you gear up you will often see it, its a great atmosphere

in total it sounds you are one of these who will just enjoy the game, without worrying all the time, great attitude :thumbsup:

Thursday, September 1st 2016, 7:09pm

I just love you man. I remember how much times you helped others in this forum. Just I am getting heart attack about hearing your opinion. As I am diehard person. Hell yes. Finally it's time to lay hand. <3. You are great. Hype on
Panpykacz ~ Smuggler Paradise, League, Kanian Champion: 85 8)