You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Wednesday, April 2nd 2014, 7:47pm

zagor65

Beginner

• "zagor65" started this thread

Very very slow download

It is from this morning that I'm downloading the game and although it should start after a while the game crashes, there is the possibility to download the client from another part?
?(

Wednesday, April 2nd 2014, 8:14pm

monthius

Beginner

yeah i'm looking for that kind of technique too. :D After 5 days of suffering, it is obvious for me that this launcher can not handle the patching part :D The download rate is hilarious. (3 kbps) Is there any possibility for me to download the whole game as one big part ?

Wednesday, April 2nd 2014, 8:42pm

Drakelys

Beginner

Welcome in da club!! 2 days and i cannot enter the game.. but i don't lose the hope.. for tomorrow.. maybe.. pleaseeeeeeeee! Y_Y
:thumbsup: **** Italian Guild Tempesta della Notte **** :thumbsup:

Wednesday, April 2nd 2014, 11:58pm

SinBadd

Beginner

The Fix

goto C:\MyGames\Allods Online EN\bin and run this file direct---------------AOgame Notice: you must put your email in user name area now instead of the username
1st step

2nd step

Make sure to run as administrator.
For those that are having problems with there skills reseting every time you relog do this also will fix issue.

If game is crashing try logging to different Character or there been issues with Teamspeak just close ts and open and start game Hit Alt + Tab key restart Teamspeak and Alt + Tab again.

This post has been edited 3 times, last edit by "SinBadd" (Apr 3rd 2014, 12:43am) with the following reason: change

Thursday, April 3rd 2014, 1:01am

i had same problem .try stop downloading and start again and again