You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Friday, September 2nd 2016, 12:06pm

Mhuldoon

Professional

• "Mhuldoon" started this thread

Sale: Box of the Holy Warrior - 02/09/16

Dear Sarnaut,

They say that the strength of a fighter can be measured in many ways - from physical strength, speed and reflexes, magical prowess, and the power of the weapons being wielded.

You may already be fast, strong, or have impressive magical knowledge - but some heroes don't go down in history unless famously wielding awe inspiring weapons of amazing power.

To be that hero, spice up your weaponry with the Box of the Holy Warrior, which goes on sale from the 2nd to the 9th of September!

During the sale, players have an opportunity to obtain their very own Holy Weapons.

By combining 100 Fragments of the Holy Weapon, the owner randomly gains one of three possible Holy Weapons. Each Holy Weapon offers a unique Holy appearance, all of which apply special visual effects and add unique attack animations, as well as provide +20 to a specific offensive statistic, based on your class.

Mages & Healers
+20 Double Attack

Bard, Warden & Warrior
+20 Critical Damage

Engineer, Paladin & Scout
+20 Swiftness

Summoner & Psionicist
+20 Critical Chance
  • When any of the weapon colours are activated, the entire colour arsenal becomes available.

Fragment of the Holy Weapon
Combine 100 shards to obtain a Holy Weapon. Consumed after use, providing power for a duration of 180 days.

Holy Weapon: Black Envy
Changes your current weapon's appearance.

Holy Weapon: Great Grief

Holy Weapon: Ardent Fervour

• Source of Pure Light: Limited Time Offer!
    Goods from the Boutique. Can be used to restore a Holy Weapon effect for 90 days, but only after the Holy Weapon has lost its power.

Holy Weapons can be equipped in a special slot in the character window. Inactive icons show that you do not have the corresponding Holy Weapon, yet you may still see the appearance it grants by left-clicking on it. After browsing through the available appearances, simply right-click an available icon to equip the look. Be mindful that Holy Weapons lose their powers after 180 days!

Here are the type of Weapons that can be morphed:

• Off-Handed weapons
  • One-Handed Axes
  • One-Handed Spears
  • One-Handed Swords
  • One-Handed Maces
  • Two-Handed Spears
  • Two-Handed Swords
  • Two-handed Maces
  • Two-Handed Axes
  • Fist Weapons
  • Crossbows
  • Daggers
  • Shields
  • Staves
  • Wands
  • Bows

No matter your fighting style - it is important to look fearsome on the battle field. Give yourself that indomitable look with the Box of the Holy Warrior and illuminate your battles!

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Mhuldoon" (Sep 2nd 2016, 12:15pm)

Friday, September 2nd 2016, 12:11pm

Friday, September 2nd 2016, 1:20pm

Vickie Lynn

Intermediate

I prefer to be bad in game rather than being a trash in real life

Friday, September 2nd 2016, 1:43pm

Mhuldoon

Professional

• "Mhuldoon" started this thread

Hey guys,

The sale linked above is tied to version 7.0.02, which is why we cannot currently run it. On the plus side, 7.0.02 may be arriving sooner than people think ;)

Regards,
Mhul

Friday, September 2nd 2016, 1:55pm

Just add this skins right when 7.02 patch come and
Edera - just nab.
Ruski

Friday, September 2nd 2016, 2:17pm

freestile

Professional

Just add this skins right when 7.02 patch come and

omg that's exactly how i feel^^

dev's strategy :
-giving these amazing weapons skins for free during a few years to the ones that had the draconics weapons (the time when raids were still interesting because they offered special stuff ==>draco + kikoulol things; not just a boring gearing race continuation like it is now)
-removing these skins and lowering the quality of the appearance of the "normal weapons"
-adding new cs items called "holly weapons" (temporary of course as allods only release temp item now -_-) so a lot of people will buy these to get "less ugly" weapons (because no, the classic holly weapons aren't really what i'd call a fancy stuff, more like something not too bad to hide another wayyyy too ugly)
-finaly releasing the raids skins (dead city, tep's pyra and eclipse) that players used to have the chance to get for free remember!!) and make everyone pay instantly for these because we're so fed up with our ugly weapons...

well played allods team, really :thumbdown:

Friday, September 2nd 2016, 2:34pm

as a sidenote wich is a little bit offtopic:

i think that the visual effects that runes cause should also be applied to shields, offhand, enginers gun etc like the holy weapons do

Friday, September 2nd 2016, 2:41pm

Mapz

Trainee

"Source of Pure Light: Limited Time Offer!"

Would you mind being more specific when it comes to stuff like this? what does that even mean?

Friday, September 2nd 2016, 5:13pm

Frakkerz

Trainee

Hello Mapz, i also noticed this little snippet on the post... which is a lie.

Source of Pure Light is not a limited time offer, the ability to purchase it is not limited to this event and can be purchased any time of the year providing your weapon has run out of time.

You can see this item by CTRL+Click your holy weapon once it is deactivated.

~ GliTchY

P.S I really want the original weapon skins, please make a sale of them again, they look much better than this new crap being released...

Friday, September 2nd 2016, 11:31pm

Gimme that costume that woman in the middle wears!!!

Sunday, September 4th 2016, 5:28pm

Mapz

Trainee

Hello Mapz, i also noticed this little snippet on the post... which is a lie.

Source of Pure Light is not a limited time offer, the ability to purchase it is not limited to this event and can be purchased any time of the year providing your weapon has run out of time.

You can see this item by CTRL+Click your holy weapon once it is deactivated.

~ GliTchY

P.S I really want the original weapon skins, please make a sale of them again, they look much better than this new crap being released...

yeah that's why i was asking, i bought it a couple days before the sale went up, so i couldnt understand what it was meant to say. still cant understand if that's a lie or they plan to screw it up somehow

Rate this thread